Windows 10: how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft

Discus and support how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am currently being hacked and spied on. Everything on my phone is being sent to a personal computer and saved. I need to know how to stop this and to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshleyJensen1, Nov 29, 2020.

1. how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft

I am currently being hacked and spied on. Everything on my phone is being sent to a personal computer and saved. I need to know how to stop this and to remove it from my phone.

:)

AshleyJensen1, Nov 29, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 29, 2020
  3. tmm1225 Win User
    Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Nov 29, 2020
  4. how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft

Microsoft Confirms Vista OEM hack works

In an MSDN blog, Microsoft’s Windows Genuine Advantage Senior Product Manager Alex Kochis has admitted that the OEM activation hack for Windows Vista does work effectively. The hack involves either using a custom BIOS to trick Vista into believing it is running on a different computer model and therefore allows activation without connecting to the internet or using the phone, or using software to fool the OS in the same way. Windows XP also suffered from a similar hack, which also fools the Microsoft website into thinking the Windows install is genuine, however it received little attention because of the numerous other ways to bypass activation. Unsurprisingly, Kochis’ blog is largely trying to deter people from using this method due to its risks (custom BIOSes can be dangerous) and claiming that the software equivalent will be easy to detect and respond to, but it would suggest that Microsoft more worried about this bypass than the others.

Notice: techPowerUp! does not support the use off illegal software

Source: MSDN via DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft

1. how to stop a hack on my phone done through microsoft - Similar Threads - stop hack phone

2. How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth: A few days ago, I stumbled upon some way of controlling my phone with my computer mouse. I hadn't downloaded any external apps. I believe it was with Phone Companion, but I can't seem to find the feature now. submitted by /u/nanaboostme [link] [comments]...
  3. How to recover a hacked microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover a hacked microsoft account?: I try to help a friend who'se Microsoft Account seems to have been hacked. The hacker has changed the "alternate email account" where Microsoft sends codes etc. to something that looks like a email address at a Chinese ISP 126.com. The hacker has also changed the password...
  4. Thefts through Hacking

Thefts through Hacking: We have had thefts recently that we think are happening through hacking of our devices and wifi. This seems to be a widespread problem in the Bay Area, including San Carlos, Redwood City, Belmont, and Palo Alto. What can be done to fix this besides changing passwords,...
  5. Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop

Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop: Hi For the last seven days I have tried to secure my emails. Every time I go through the verification procedures and identify myself within half an hour I am locked out of my email accounts. The other day when I tried restore my account my backup email address wasn't...
  6. Remotely hacked not sure how to stop

Remotely hacked not sure how to stop: What is recommended. Any thing downloadable the yes button has been blocked. even for netplwiz I cannot open. Restored computer few times, only seems to be okay until connecting to internet. this is the abnormal stuff I find. wdsutility manager is being used, rpc I cant...
  7. URGENT Hacked computer and phone

URGENT Hacked computer and phone: Hello, Im having a serious problem and I need help. I received a phone call from scammers, they had access to my desktop, they run some command in (win+R) console. At the moment they tried to access my bank account and somehow suggested language is from Indonesia. I...
  8. Pc hacked through remote access

Pc hacked through remote access: What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-hacked-through-remote-access/3f2abcf9-4f43-4346-b2bd-7ccd915e5093"
  9. How to stop "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop "Your Phone": I don't want "Your Phone" running in the background, unasked for. I don't want "Settings". I don't want "Microsoft Edge". I don't want "Microsoft Store". Isn't there SOME way to turn off all this automatic stuff that I don't want and don't need?...
  10. How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC: My first post! Migrated from 7 to 10, and like it, except for the annoying phone notifications popping up on the right side of my PC, taking up a quarter of the screen! Is there any way to disable them, I've tried playing around with the notification settings on my PC, to no...