Windows 10: How to stop alt tab showing a window?

Discus and support How to stop alt tab showing a window? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have noticed lately that alt tab doesn't behave like the good old times. If I had 3 windows and I minimized one I could alt tab between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/knigatello, Dec 16, 2020.

1. How to stop alt tab showing a window?

Hello guys,

I have noticed lately that alt tab doesn't behave like the good old times. If I had 3 windows and I minimized one I could alt tab between the 2. Worst case scenario I would just click the ones I wanted as last and still it would tab between them.

Now it doesn't matter what I do. That little useless window comes up (AnyDesk) and it just drives me nuts because I have to grab the mouse again to do the work.

submitted by /u/knigatello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/knigatello, Dec 16, 2020

2. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

How to stop alt tab showing a window? Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Dec 16, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    das10, Dec 16, 2020
  4. mrhuggles Win User

How to stop alt tab showing a window?

alt + tab not working

i always just use the windows key to get back to the desktop [pops up the start dealy, doesn't need anything to alt+tab to]

mrhuggles, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

How to stop alt tab showing a window?

1. How to stop alt tab showing a window? - Similar Threads - stop alt tab

2. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  3. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  4. How to show more open windows in alt-tab view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show more open windows in alt-tab view?: Hiya,Simple question here. I just wanna see all my open windows in the multitasking view but I can't seem to find how. Everything online that's supposed to make things smaller so more programs are visible don't seem to work and I don't know how to make them work.I don't even...
  5. How to show more open windows in alt-tab view?

How to show more open windows in alt-tab view?: Hiya,Simple question here. I just wanna see all my open windows in the multitasking view but I can't seem to find how. Everything online that's supposed to make things smaller so more programs are visible don't seem to work and I don't know how to make them work.I don't even...
  6. How to show more open windows in alt-tab view?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails

Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails: Hi,I have a Surface Laptop 5 15" laptop.I have connected the laptop to an external USB Keyboard mice from Logitech.When I press Alt+Tab, I don't see Thumbnails...I only see just icons.Please let me know how this can be fixed.In the...
  8. Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Automatic Alt-Tabbing: So pretty much lets say i have a game running and am tabbed in play said game, i alt tab out to launch discord or whatever application, then after launching the app, i tab back into my game, once that app launches, it tabs me out of my game and into that app. How do i stop...
  9. alt-tab stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    alt-tab stopped working: So my alt-tab function just stopped working. I've had this computer with Windows10 for over 3 years, bought it new with Windows 10. Worked fine until a few weeks ago... Windows update????????? Any help would be appreciated 116996
  10. alt+tab stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    alt+tab stopped working: I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens. The keys work individually. How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working? Thanks. 70553