Windows 10: How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare

Discus and support How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am receiving email from Microsoft! Help. Phil... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhilP_in_CA, Sep 18, 2019.

1. How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare

I am receiving email from Microsoft! Help.

Phil

:)

PhilP_in_CA, Sep 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Sep 18, 2019
  3. microsoft solitare collection

I have microsoft solitare collection.It stops after I play one card.Why?it is a mystery. How can I solve this?

Ed Lee

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

EdwardLeeWG, Sep 18, 2019
  4. How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare

Classic solitare

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

1. What is the version of classic solitare?

You can download the classic solitare from the store which is free. If you want to download classic solitare HD version then you need to pay for it.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare

1. How to stop annoying email from Microsoft store after downloading Solitare - Similar Threads - stop annoying email

2. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  3. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  4. how do i stop the minecraft ;auncher from downloading in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop the minecraft ;auncher from downloading in the microsoft store: no matter what i do it always pops back up and i have video proof . please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-minecraft-auncher-from/670ed84e-89dd-4db2-95d3-37e01a72e867
  5. how do i stop the minecraft ;auncher from downloading in the microsoft store

how do i stop the minecraft ;auncher from downloading in the microsoft store: no matter what i do it always pops back up and i have video proof . please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-minecraft-auncher-from/670ed84e-89dd-4db2-95d3-37e01a72e867
  6. After an update from Microsoft my emails stop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update from Microsoft my emails stop.: I can see my email in my Apple Phone; but I am not getting my emails in my computer for the last 2 days. I have windows 10; Microsoft did an update 2 days ago, and after that my emails stop working. Help...
  7. microsoft solitare

microsoft solitare: Lost all my game history, how to get back? Rgs. Pete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitare/4b510c7a-e8fd-41ba-b358-9b5b89b502e3
  8. Microsoft solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitare collection: As of today 5/1/20, you cannot bring up any of the daily challenges. It freezes up and then shuts down. This has happened all day today. The event section does work. Any solutions?...
  9. how to download minecraft from microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to download minecraft from microsoft store?: I bought minecraft for windows 10 edition and cant figure out where to download it. I've gone to order history and looked for product key and it is not there, however it does show my order went through. I used a code to redeem it....
  10. how to opt-out of annoying emails from microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    how to opt-out of annoying emails from microsoft: I got an email today titled 'Welcome to Windows 10 Getting Started Series'. I hate being pestered like this. It said in the email: "f you’ve opted out of receiving email, you’ll only get one more in this series" but I can't find any way of verifiying if I've opted out. I...