Windows 10: How to stop annoying mic popup ?

Discus and support How to stop annoying mic popup ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech C920 USB webcam used with the Windows camera app. It's on my window ledge and I bring up a small window on one of my monitors when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by badcrc, Feb 12, 2020.

1. badcrc Win User

How to stop annoying mic popup ?

I have a Logitech C920 USB webcam used with the Windows camera app. It's on my window ledge and I bring up a small window on one of my monitors when I'm expecting a delivery (like a CCTV), so I don't miss the driver.

I don't need sound, so the webcam mic is disabled in the old sound-recording, and in the newer settings panel. This means I get these annoying popups -

How to stop annoying mic popup ? [​IMG]

How to stop annoying mic popup ? [​IMG]

how do I stop these popups ?

System is -
    Windows 10 Pro (up to date)
    i7 4770K
    MSI B85M-E45
    Realtek onboard sound

:)

badcrc, Feb 12, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 12, 2020
  3. I.R.B. Win User
    stop popups ?

How do I stop annoying popups using Google Chrome in Windows 10 ?

I.R.B., Feb 12, 2020
  4. How to stop annoying mic popup ?

Jsssssssss, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

How to stop annoying mic popup ?

1. How to stop annoying mic popup ? - Similar Threads - stop annoying mic

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Mysterious annoying popup

Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  4. Mysterious annoying popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious annoying popup: I am suddenly getting an annoying repetitive message, referencing external flash drives, for no obvious reason that will not go away. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create...
  5. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  6. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  7. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

8. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  9. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489