Windows 10: How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

Discus and support How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I Turn on my PC automatically signs in without allowing me to touch the screen and sign in Please I need Help on how to make it allow me touch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChadereOghenenyore, Jul 23, 2020.

1. How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

When I Turn on my PC automatically signs in without allowing me to touch the screen and sign in Please I need Help on how to make it allow me touch the screen and click sign up

:)

ChadereOghenenyore, Jul 23, 2020

2. How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

When I Turn on my PC automatically signs in without allowing me to touch the screen and sign in Please I need Help on how to make it allow me touch the screen and click sign up

ChadereOghenenyore, Jul 31, 2020
  3. How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

Hi, Chadere. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you, and I am here to work with you on this issue.

To stop autologin when Windows starts:

1. Right click the Start menu and select Run

2. Type netplwiz and press Enter

3. Check the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and click OK

4. Restart the computer

Now, to ask for your credentials after waking up:

1. Right click the Start menu and select Run

2. Type ms-settings:signinoptions and press Enter

3. Under Require sign in, select When pc wakes up from sleep (print below)

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes cbb93620-9b0d-459a-8e09-44808d215604?upload=true.png

Leonardo Penha Mesquita, Jul 31, 2020
  4. How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

Windows 10 sign in when PC wakes from sleep

When I "tell" my PC to sleep, then wake it, I get the lock screen and must sign in. But when the PC goes to sleep automatically (when I've been away) and then I wake it, it goes directly to the desktop without requiring me to sign in. But I have set
    it to require sign in when waking from sleep. This is apparently not working.

TooOldtoTech, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes

1. How to stop auto sign-in without touching the screen when my PC wakes - Similar Threads - stop auto sign

2. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: My HP laptop touch screen has stopped working. When I go to view pen and touch info it says 'No pen or touch input is available for this display'. I also went to device manager to update the hid-compliant touch screen driver but it's not listed. I then went to HP support to...
  3. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touch screen stopped working: My HP laptop touch screen has stopped working. When I go to view pen and touch info it says 'No pen or touch input is available for this display'. I also went to device manager to update the hid-compliant touch screen driver but it's not listed. I then went to HP support to...
  4. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  5. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  6. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touch screen stopped working: My touchscreen stopped working on when i got windows 10 pro 1909 version but tablet mode is still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/3a8fa729-c97c-4819-9f9c-f20e16be6bf1
  7. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: My touchscreen stopped working on when i got windows 10 pro 1909 version but tablet mode is still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/3a8fa729-c97c-4819-9f9c-f20e16be6bf1
  8. My touch screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Unable to wake up touch screen pc with the power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to wake up touch screen pc with the power button: We have 80 PC's at workplace and all the units are operated using a touch screen display. Since rolling this out, we have had couple of PC's that go to hibernation mode but do not wake up when you press the power button on the PC. Please can someone help me with this issue....
  10. my touch screen stopped responding to touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch screen stopped responding to touch: My touch screen still displays fine and responds to mouse movements and keyboard input, but my touch screen suddenly stopped responding to touch. My device driver shows only a generic PNP monitor with a generic Microsoft driver. Also under human interface devices, the HID...