Windows 10: How to stop autologon at startup

Discus and support How to stop autologon at startup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; What is the key combination to stop autologon on windows 10 at startup to access a different user. For windows 7, it was shift, but I don't know the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AgentReplica, Aug 7, 2016.

1. How to stop autologon at startup

What is the key combination to stop autologon on windows 10 at startup to access a different user. For windows 7, it was shift, but I don't know the key combination for win 10.

:)

AgentReplica, Aug 7, 2016

2. I hate needing to log into 10 windows

Not tested. You could try Autologon for Windows

Autologon - Windows Sysinternals

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 7, 2016
  3. How to stop file start at startup

Because it will help us to know if this a specific glitch with this particular software that requires either making modifications to the registry, appdata folder or if its rogue software thats installed thats hard to get rid of or you might need to browse
    the individual application settings in order to disable it from starting up.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to stop autologon at startup

Brink, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

How to stop autologon at startup

1. How to stop autologon at startup - Similar Threads - stop autologon startup

2. Cannot set up autologon.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot set up autologon.: No matter what I do I cannot enable auto logon on my freshly installed copy of Windows 10 Pro. I am told that "The Username or Password is incorrect.Try again." I enter the details and all is OKay. I really am at a loss as to what to do now. 183193
  3. how to stop an app opening on startup that doesn't show on startup apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to stop an app opening on startup that doesn't show on startup apps: Does anyone know how to prevent an app from opening from startup. The problem is that when I open start up apps and try to disable the program that starts up on my pc every time I start it, it doesn't show that specific program on the list of start up programs submitted by...
  4. WIndows 10 Autologon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WIndows 10 Autologon: We configure our computers to use autologon with the Autologon tool to engrypt the passwords. The auto log work normally on restart. If the computer shuts down due to power issue the computer stops at log on prompt. If you select restart from this screen the autologon...
  5. Stopping Bing on startup

in Cortana
    Stopping Bing on startup: Running Windows 10 Home v 1909. Have looked online how to stop Bing from appearing on startup. Everything including what's in the Community Forum would appear to apply to earlier versions of W10. I follow the steps and nothing I see corresponds to the instructions I'm...
  6. Windows 10 Autologon İssue

Windows 10 Autologon İssue: Hello, I've problem with autologon. I have set all the features of Regedit to Autologon. All settings are okay. But when i restart computer, it shows the user name i entered but there are 2 boxes under that username. 1. of asks Enter your e-mail adress or phone number, 2....
  7. Autologon

Autologon: How to make autologon work in Windows 10 (I have version 1903) with a Microsoft account? Is it even possible? I can make it work with a local account, but not with an MS account....
  8. Autologon on a Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Autologon on a Microsoft Account?: Windows 10 Pro x-64, Autologon seems to have quit working around version 1809. It worked, along with sync with other devices, but since upgrading to 1809, I can only get it to work on a local user account. I tried the netplwiz fix, and the Registry fixes; I twice deleted my...
  9. how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to STOP the computer connecting to the internet on startup: i have windows 10,lately every p c i have connects to the internet on startup.how do i stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-to-stop-the-computer-connecting-to-the/155379ff-d821-4f5e-8a2f-a659f801de59
  10. AutoLogon not working in domain environment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    AutoLogon not working in domain environment: I have a strange problem with AutoLogon in our domain environment: we have several machines that are configured for autologon, where the registry entries DefaultUsername, DefaultPassword, DefaultDomainName are all verified as having the correct data, and AutoAdminLogon is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 key combination to stop autologon

2. sysinternals autologon ok on splashscreen