Windows 10: How to stop autosync in MSOffice documents One Drive Windows 10

Discus and support How to stop autosync in MSOffice documents One Drive Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I store all my documents on One Drive, and just changed to a new computer. Every time I restart now, autosync is on. Sometimes I am opening an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BLShep, Dec 11, 2019.

1. BLShep Win User

How to stop autosync in MSOffice documents One Drive Windows 10

I store all my documents on One Drive, and just changed to a new computer. Every time I restart now, autosync is on. Sometimes I am opening an old document, and want to keep the original save date. I would rather manually save and have autosync automatically off, all the time. I looked at the previous locked thread on this topic, and found no good answer. Thanks, BLShep

:)

BLShep, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Memo autosync stopped working

Hi Don,

We would need additional information to help us isolate the issue. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you referring to Memeo AutoSync?
    • If yes, were you getting an error?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to stop autosync in MSOffice documents One Drive Windows 10 - Similar Threads - stop autosync MSOffice

2. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  3. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  4. How to stop one drive from synching

How to stop one drive from synching: Hi! I accidentally started synching my one drive and it is now synching more than 100gb of photos to the cloud. I don't really want this or need this either. This happened before and I was able to stop backup under accounts then windows back up.Now the option is gone, I don't...
  5. How to stop one drive interfering with Icloud?

How to stop one drive interfering with Icloud?: So I got my pc back after it was getting repaired, part of which involved a hard drive back up, and I tried installing Icloud back on my computer. However, I got a notification saying "icloud photos is incompatible with OneDrive Backup". Now this is strange because, while I...
  6. One Drive Documents Not Opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Documents Not Opening: In One Drive, most of my documents in a folder that is compsoed of many other folders and documents are not opening. Those that have a green check mark next to them open fine. Most of the documents, howver, have a blue cloud next yo them and when you try to open them you get...
  7. Upgrade from MSOffice 2019 to MSOffice 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade from MSOffice 2019 to MSOffice 365: I am currently using MSOffice 2019 on the latest version of Windows 10 without issue. I have an option via work to upgrade(?) to Office 365. Is this straightforward? Will Office 2019 be removed? Is there anything I need to do in advance to ensure a smooth upgrade? Also, I...
  8. Stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop One Drive: How do I stop this program? I just want to save to my PC and have my information stored there, not on this. How do I unistall this and not have it purge my files off my PC because I unistalled this program?...
  9. How to Stop One Drive

How to Stop One Drive: I would like to keep One Drive from loading every time I reboot, but not get rid of it entirely. How can I do this? 73003
  10. How to stop Windows 10 adding \Documents to Documents library

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Windows 10 adding \Documents to Documents library: I've been using Windows 10 for a few months. In the past month or so, it has started adding %USERPROFILE%\Documents to my Documents library every time I restart. I don't want this to happen. The folders I want in my Documents library are %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Documents...