Windows 10: How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop

Discus and support How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone help me please? I installed a Windows 10 update on 23 June 2020 and, ever since then, whenever I turn my laptop on after it being shut down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnneKDWS, Jul 2, 2020.

1. AnneKDWS Win User

How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop

Can anyone help me please? I installed a Windows 10 update on 23 June 2020 and, ever since then, whenever I turn my laptop on after it being shut down I find that have been logged off from everything. This didn't happen prior to the update and it is happening every time I turn my laptop back on. So it looks like when I shut down my laptop it is automatically logging me out of every application so when I turn it back on I have to log in to everything all over again Outlook, OneDrive etc. Is there anything I can do to stop this? It's infuriating! Also, info that is usually remembered on websites that I use frequently e.g. ID numbers, passwords etc are also cleared whenever I shut down my laptop, even though I am checking the 'keep me logged in' boxes. Any advice would be much appreciated.

:)

AnneKDWS, Jul 2, 2020

2. Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop [​IMG]

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, Jul 2, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Laptop turn itself off

How old is that laptop from new purchase?

DRDNA, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Alduin Win User

How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop

Laptop turn itself off

Hello
    For some time my laptop(asus g751) shuts off automatically at different times sometimes 15 minutes (after turning on my laptop) and sometimes after 3 or 4 hour
    My laptop was too hot under load but I 've got to stop Intel's Turbo Boost and the problem was solved
    Is this a hardware problem?

Alduin, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How to stop being logged out of everything automatically when I turn off my laptop - Similar Threads - stop being logged

2. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...
  3. My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc log me out of everything when i ahut it off or restart: So i am on my pc and i have to log in everytime even if i say keep logged in wont work i get logged out of everything it making me crazy what do i do to fix that problem pls help...
  4. Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...: My laptop has Windows 11 and i have an issue where Every time i turn off my laptop, it dies, or it just goes to sleep mode. It logs me out of everything Google Drive, Discord, DND Beyond, My college websites, etc and it makes it very difficult when im writing something like...
  5. Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...

Is there any way to stop My laptop from logging me out of *EVERYTHING* when my computer...: My laptop has Windows 11 and i have an issue where Every time i turn off my laptop, it dies, or it just goes to sleep mode. It logs me out of everything Google Drive, Discord, DND Beyond, My college websites, etc and it makes it very difficult when im writing something like...
  6. how to stop my hp laptop from turning off automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop my hp laptop from turning off automatically?: I want to turn off sleep mode automatically as my laptop is shutting down after a minute or two?Please advise how to correct. Thank you so much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-hp-laptop-from-turning-off/83135a2b-2b3d-41e2-aac6-dbcd3d939784
  7. how to stop my hp laptop from turning off automatically?

how to stop my hp laptop from turning off automatically?: I want to turn off sleep mode automatically as my laptop is shutting down after a minute or two?Please advise how to correct. Thank you so much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-hp-laptop-from-turning-off/83135a2b-2b3d-41e2-aac6-dbcd3d939784
  8. how to stop my hp laptop from turning off automatically?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on: whenever i turn off my laptop, it completely wipes everything when i turn it back on. this is starting to annoy me, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-always-deletes-everything-when-i-turn-it/1076660b-cbaa-46eb-b758-79915a93d5ad
  10. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de