Windows 10: How to stop Bing Virus?

Discus and support How to stop Bing Virus? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know how to stop Bing from coming back into the Favorites? It is like a virus you can't get rid of. I am sick of deleting it and just want gone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by veldthui, Aug 10, 2017.

1. veldthui Win User

How to stop Bing Virus?

Anyone know how to stop Bing from coming back into the Favorites? It is like a virus you can't get rid of.
    I am sick of deleting it and just want gone for good

:)

veldthui, Aug 10, 2017

2. Bing Maps - not working (search), and Bing Search (local results)

And so? What's the plan?

How long Bing plans to be U.S. self-absorbed? Any plan to stop ignoring the rest of the World?

Bing Maps sucks in France

Arturo Bandini, Aug 10, 2017
  3. emmausdan Win User
    IE 11 on W10 changes Bing appears when I open a new tab

IE 11 on W10 changes Bing appears when I open a new tab! How can I stop it from displaying Bing things when I want to open a new tab?

emmausdan, Aug 10, 2017
  4. How to stop Bing Virus?

It's even worse than that: if you already have a bookmark to bing.com, with your own custom URL, Windows will repeatedly overwrite that with its own lame nonsense. Virus indeed.

kreemoweet, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

How to stop Bing Virus?

1. How to stop Bing Virus? - Similar Threads - stop Bing Virus

2. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  3. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  4. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  5. How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up

How to stop annoying bing pop up at start up: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 version 22H2 with Microsoft Edge, at start up before I open Edge or Outlook I get this annoying pop up about 50% of the time. Are you able to advise me how to stop this permanently? I have tried a few of the suggestions from these pages without any...
  6. How to stop taskbar Search from opening a Bing window

How to stop taskbar Search from opening a Bing window: How do I stop the taskbar search from opening a Bing window? I don't need that to happen for things like "settings", "apps", etc. on my computer. It wasn't doing this yesterday, just started today. Some recent configuration change, new app with an extension, or ? Chrome is my...
  7. How to stop angkor wat quiz - bing from loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop angkor wat quiz - bing from loading: Over the past week once I have logged into windows and before activating anything angkor wat quiz - bing pops up on the screen. It is annoying and unwanted - it would not be quiet as bad if it came up as the home page after clicking on the Microsoft Edge icon but no it...
  8. Stopping Bing on startup

in Cortana
    Stopping Bing on startup: Running Windows 10 Home v 1909. Have looked online how to stop Bing from appearing on startup. Everything including what's in the Community Forum would appear to apply to earlier versions of W10. I follow the steps and nothing I see corresponds to the instructions I'm...
  9. How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you remove the Bing redirect virus?: How do you remove the Bing redirect virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-the-bing-redirect-virus/11a89904-13db-417d-aaed-81cb8ce43263"
  10. how do i stop BING adverts on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i stop BING adverts on start up: how do I stop BING adverts on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-bing-adverts-on-start-up/3dc61190-93f1-48fe-bc56-84e7885f8693