Windows 10: how to stop capatcha

Discus and support how to stop capatcha in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am so irritated at captcha suddenly on sign ins...........hate this . how to remove????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeborahStewart1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. how to stop capatcha

i am so irritated at captcha suddenly on sign ins...........hate this . how to remove????

:)

DeborahStewart1, Nov 15, 2020

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 15, 2020
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Nov 15, 2020
  4. how to stop capatcha

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

how to stop capatcha

1. how to stop capatcha - Similar Threads - stop capatcha

2. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  3. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  4. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  6. How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?

How do I get the wifi to stop disappearing?: My laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi then removing any way to access wifi options. I have to restart at least a couple times to get it to even acknowledge the wifi exists again. I'd like to know why and how to make it stop....
  7. How to stop rearranging of desktop elements - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop rearranging of desktop elements - Windows 11: Currently, if create a new folder e.g. on the desktop, the moment I name it, it flies over to the left edge into random locations. If anything is already there, everything gets shoved out of the way and rearranged. Previous iterations of Windows 11 did not do this. Windows 10...
  8. How to stop rearranging of desktop elements - Windows 11

How to stop rearranging of desktop elements - Windows 11: Currently, if create a new folder e.g. on the desktop, the moment I name it, it flies over to the left edge into random locations. If anything is already there, everything gets shoved out of the way and rearranged. Previous iterations of Windows 11 did not do this. Windows 10...
  9. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  10. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...