Windows 10: how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am

Discus and support how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lindahartlebury, Jun 25, 2020.

1. how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am

how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am

:)

lindahartlebury, Jun 25, 2020

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Jun 25, 2020
  3. alarm

Hi nedpeppers,

Thank you for sharing with us your concern.

If you're trying to set up an alarm clock, see below steps:

• Go to Menu > Alarm clock.
    • Key in the alarm time and press OK.
    • To change the alarm time, select On.
    When the alarm time expires, the phone will sound an alert tone, and flash
    Alarm! and the current time on the

display. Press Stop to stop the alarm. If you let the phone continue to sound the alarm for a minute select
    Snooze. This stops the alarm for about ten minutes and then resumes.

Note: If the alarm time is reached while the phone is switched off, the phone switches itself on and starts sounding the alarm tone. If you press
    Stop, the phone asks whether you want to activate the phone for calls. You can select No to switch off the phone or
    Yes to make and receive calls

If you want to set an alarm for a calendar reminder:

Go to Organiser > Calendar > Reminder > Alarm on. To set the alarm for the other calendar notes (except for Reminder), after keying in the information for the note type and pressing OK,
    select With tone or Silent and then set the alarm time.

If you're referring to other concern, we'd appreciate if you'll give us more information for us to provide you a better resolution.

periwinkle_28, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Computer alarms

Hi Jim,

Concerns related to Alarms & Clock can be due to the configuration of Windows 10 on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a laptop or desktop.
    • If you're able to see anything on the monitor of your device.
    • The Snooze time that you've set for your alarms.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

1. how to stop computer alarm going off at 7 am - Similar Threads - stop computer alarm

2. Alarms Not Going Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarms Not Going Off: I recently had two separate alarms set on my PC and each of them failed to go off. I use my PC as a backup to my phone in case the alarm there doesn't go off. This issue started out of nowhere, as I have not had problems with it before. I am on Windows 10, using and HP...
  3. Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm Clock on Microsoft Go: Hello I am having issues with my alarm clock on my new Microsoft Go 2. The alarm does not work if the tablet is asleep. You surely cannot expect me to keep the Surface Go on all night just so I have an alarm? I assume I can tweak a setting to allow my alarm to...
  4. Alarm won't go on!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm won't go on!: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help. It also says in the Alarm app that "Notifications will only show if the PC is...
  5. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  6. How do I make Alarms & Clock catch missed alarms? ie. while computer was off

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I make Alarms & Clock catch missed alarms? ie. while computer was off: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  7. My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Computer Seems To Not Accurately Set Off ALARM: My PC lately is not sounding my alarms set at 6:00 and 5:00 o'clock, I dont know what's the problem at all. It's just disorienting when you click your notifications button that is when the alarms are going to set off but not at it's time specified. submitted by /u/aunkushw...
  8. Computer keeps coming on then going off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps coming on then going off: I have a lenovo ideapad 300 laptop it was all right one night then the next morning I turn it on and it said it was doing a start up repair that did not work then I got a blue screen saying that C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I have looked and I have tried what...
  9. ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.: I set my alarm to go off at a certain time, it went off but I couldn't stop it from ringing, How can I stop it from ringing, it's driving me crazy.[ATTACH] & I couldn't shut it off, it just kept on ringing & ringing, it was driving me crazy... How could I stop it? Moved...
  10. ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.

ALARM CAN'T SHUT IT OFF.: I set my alarm to go off at a certain time, it went off but I couldn't stop it from ringing, How can I stop it from ringing, it's driving me crazy.[ATTACH] & I couldn't shut it off, it just kept on ringing & ringing, it was driving me crazy... How could I stop it?...