Windows 10: How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

Discus and support How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdullah Rafiq, Apr 1, 2023.

1. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the problem lies in the computer. What can I do to fix it?

:)

Abdullah Rafiq, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

1. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi? - Similar Threads - stop computer connection

2. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?: I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the...
  3. How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop computer from connection and disconnecting from Wi-Fi?: I bought a Wi-Fi adaptor for my old Pc windows 10-64 bit. It’s a TL-WN725N. It was working fine at first. However after a few days there’s been a cycle. It will connect and disconnect to the Wi-Fi after a couple of minutes. The router and Wi-Fi are working fine so I know the...
  4. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  5. Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: My Asus Laptop Windows 11 home disconnects from my internet connection constantly, it's very annoying and i watched countless tutorials on how to fix this bug, and none of them worked for me can someone tell me the problem that i'm facing and how to solve it? thank you....
  6. WI-FI connects then disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WI-FI connects then disconnects: I have been having problems with my connection to the internet, When I turn on my Wi-Fi it connects for about a minute then disconnects and says "No Internet, Secured". I have the setting random hardware address enabled but when I disable it it immediately say No Internet...
  7. Computer keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps disconnecting from Wi-Fi: So hey guys, after I updated my PC to Win 10, I am getting randomly disconnected from the Wi-Fi. Sometimes it says I can't connect to Wi-Fi, other time it claims there are no Wi-Fi around (I live in a Block of Flats, so yea, bullshit, there are like 30 different Wi-Fi). To...
  8. Disconnecting from wi-fi

Disconnecting from wi-fi: Hi: Gone are the days when Windows was easy and sensical … either that or I'm getting too old too fast and my brains are leaking out of my ears … whatever! It used to be that we could disconnect from the internet/wi-fi by right-clicking the mouse on the Internet icon in the...
  9. Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi

Printer disconnects from Wi-Fi: Part of an older post 10 Sep 2018 , at the time we were happy that the PC issue was fixed. The printer was not the main issue. The wi-fi connected printer get disconnected from Wi-Fi for no apparent reason. Both of our pc's still have the wi-fi connection. The only way to...
  10. PC disconnects from wi-fi

PC disconnects from wi-fi: My wife's PC has the annoying habit of occasionally not making wi-fi connection to the internet at switch on and sometimes disconnecting from the internet for no apparent reason when everything is up and running. Following online advice I have tried downloading from the...