Windows 10: How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

Discus and support How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillAzbill, Jan 1, 2019.

1. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner.

:)

BillAzbill, Jan 1, 2019

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Jan 1, 2019
  4. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

1. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen - Similar Threads - stop continuous scrollin

2. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  3. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  4. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer stuck at the top of the screen: My laptop's trackpad sometimes behaves irregularly, sometimes when turning on from hibernation mode the trackpad stops working and the pointer gets stuck at the top of the screen. A restart fixes this problem, this issue really bugs me because I lose all my work from the...
  6. Dual Screens, can't move mouse across when at the top of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Screens, can't move mouse across when at the top of the screen.: When I move my cursor to the top of the screen and try moving from my main screen to my secondary vise versa, the cursor gets hung up on the first screen. This is super annoying at work because I find myself closing my left screen when it gets hung up right over the close...
  7. Mouse skipping across screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse skipping across screen in Windows 10: I am randomly caught up with this issue. The cursor on the screen is lagging and skipping across the screen. I have restored my Windows and still the issue persists....
  8. wireless mouse stopped functioning on desk top

wireless mouse stopped functioning on desk top: I replaced the battery, switched ports, tried a second mouse, nothing worked. Installed mouse in lap top and it works fine. Desk top keyboard has no pad so unable to use desktop at all. What must I do to make it work on desk top again....
  9. Magic Mouse 2 Windows 10 scrollin!?

Magic Mouse 2 Windows 10 scrollin!?: Hi guys, I have a new mouse, the Apple Magic Mouse 2. But I don't have an Apple PC, but an asus with windows 10, everything works, except as I just realized that I had to scroll. I need a file or something from Apple that I have to drag and drop onto my Widows, I have no...
  10. Expanding across different resolution screens clips top of window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Expanding across different resolution screens clips top of window: [ATTACH] Since the last update I've been having issues with Windows clipping the top portion of my windows. I have a 27" 1440p mointor as my main display and another 24" 1080p to my right. I drag Chrome to fill both screens, however after drag expanding it onto the 1080p...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pavel ustinov sentencewindows 10 will not stop scrolling

2. mouse continuously scrolling in desktop