Windows 10: How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

Discus and support How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. .After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kris Legend, May 11, 2022.

1. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. .After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails and even my snail mailed pleas for help. Even our USPS mail, including DMV mail, has been criminally obstructed. Court mail has been returned to the court as "undeliverable", even though the addresses are correct. A deputy dispatcher was caught intercepting my cell phone call to my cancer doctor, impersonated his staff mem

:)

Kris Legend, May 11, 2022
  2. guybc Win User

no communication between computer and keyboard

Dell computer, W 10, is four days old and it suddenly stops communicating with the desktop. Logitech mouse still active and moves around on screen, but there are no letters written. Microsoft updates made no difference. switches are on and batteries new.
    Any suggestions?

guybc, May 11, 2022
  3. Pekinoh Win User
    A software that could help stop criminals a lot faster.

the main focus on that was how to stop drug criminals and other horrible criminals on the deep web, as we know now it's really hard for the FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation to track these criminals. This
    idea that I have had in my head for some years is basically a botnet. But a legal one, let me explain more about how this actually work, step by step for you.

#1 If there is a .dll file for example in the Windows update that register the keystrokes or specific words, let say... drug or drugs as a example, and hidden wiki adresses. Then that file will save all the
    keystrokes that have that specific words. If it repeats about 10-40 times in a month or two, it's like a pattern of how that human search for deep web categories.

#2 But how are we gonna locate the people that are doing that kind of pattern? And If they are hidden with a VPN or using the Tor Browser, or even both of that? Well let me explain how.

As I told a few texts above, about that .dll file, if there was a .exe file hidden in that Norton process that have a specific IP and Port adress that the main Windows Update servers respond to each other, just like a Remote Administration Tool. You can see
    that IP adress of the computer that are using that kind of keystrokes I told to you above. But also the country of that computer!

#3 But they are still connected to a VPN or Tor Browser?

Yes. But only to the ISP (Internet Service Provider)! Not to the Windows Update software. So they cant hide from Norton only to the ISP.

#4 Okay, we know their IP and the country, what now?

Now we just use the geo-graphical tracker that is in the main server, save the data and send it to FBI or NSA so they can take the criminals.

#5 But wait, there are so many?

Yes, that is why the Windows Update main server will send a warning label or message when there is people that are doing it a lot as I typed above. Then you and FBI or NSA have the time to take all of the bad guys on the deep web.

If you want to know more about this idea, please respond if this is to a help, so we can help each other to stop this horrible bad guys on the deep web.

Pekinoh, May 11, 2022
  4. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 11, 2022
Thema:

How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

1. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications? - Similar Threads - STOP criminals intercepting

2. Communications between the computer and my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communications between the computer and my printer: Split from this thread. A recent update for Windows 11, has affected communications between the computer and my printer. I have spoken with Epson and HP and it is nothing on their end that is causing the issue. I have been directed by them to make contact with MS to correct...
  3. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?: I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. .After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails...
  4. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?: I really need help with trying to stop criminals who continue to control my home computer. .After my father evicted a sheriff deputy in 2007, all heck has broken loose. Attorneys, FBI, local law enforcement, and DOJ all reported to me, they never received my numerous e-mails...
  5. How to STOP criminals intercepting my computer communications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to uninstall Interception Driver ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to uninstall Interception Driver ?: So my brother installed Interception Driver and I don't know what it is and I just want to uninstall it as it is my new laptop. submitted by /u/ll_veku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7qmd2/how_to_uninstall_interception_driver/
  7. cyber criminal report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cyber criminal report: my name is a Anthony and I am being attact by my some cyber criminals, I maneged to ger one og their names. Amanda adell Lillie, phone number 8595519335. ones nam was candy, scoot miller. and paul brooks in and around Paintsville, martin, and surounding counties in Kentucky....
  8. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  9. Microsoft update stopped computer communication with printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft update stopped computer communication with printer: After a recent Microsoft 10 update my computer will not communicate with my printer. Tried printer driver..no luck. I understand this has been a recent problem...Any Microsoft fixes?...
  10. It's criminal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It's criminal.: I. Am. Using. My. Computer. I. Am. Using. It Windows Update installs without my go. I. Am. Using. It. Windows Update forces itself. I. Am. Using. My. Computer. I. Am. Working. Windows Update installs by force. I. Want. To. Work. Windows Update...