Windows 10: How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

Discus and support How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve been having this problem for over a month now, it could literally be at any moment in time I’ll get this error. I’ve tried running the Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iDyteck, Nov 14, 2022.

  1. iDyteck Win User

    How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR


    I’ve been having this problem for over a month now, it could literally be at any moment in time I’ll get this error. I’ve tried running the Memory Diagnostic, I’ve tried hard drive health, and removing my oldest hard drive, I’ve updated all drivers, I’ve replaced my RAM and I’ve even tried a fresh install of Windows and it still didn’t work. I’ve run out of ideas and am lost on what to do. I’m begging for help with this problem.

    :)
     
    iDyteck, Nov 14, 2022
    #1

  2. Critical_Structure_Error

    I have been getting the Critical_Structure_Error message with my Windows 10 PC.

    I would appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.

    I will have more information to supply later on in the day.

    Thanks.
     
    Russell5279, Nov 14, 2022
    #2
  3. Raiguard Win User
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

    Hello. I recently built a new PC, and after diagnosing and solving for a faulty CPU, I finally got it working a few days ago. Since I've started using it, about once a day, I will randomly get a BSoD with the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR error code.

    I looked it up but Google wasn't very helpful, so I'm coming here. Here is the dump file. At the time of the crash I was working on one of my
    Factorio mods in vscode, with Factorio open in the background. I was also running Spotify and Chrome.

    Thank you in advance!

    -
     
    Raiguard, Nov 14, 2022
    #3
  4. How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

    Printing stopped with November upgrade

    Hey Prestonpdx,

    I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.


    • Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

    • From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

    • Double click on the service and select Stop.

    • Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

    • Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

    Thank you.
     
    SujataMoktan, Nov 14, 2022
    #4
Thema:

How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

Loading...
  1. How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

  2. Windows Audio Service stuck on Stopping

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows Audio Service stuck on Stopping: [ATTACH]If the Windows Audio service is stuck on Stopping in the Services Manager, here is what you can do to troubleshoot it. Whether you use an external sound system or the built-in speakers/microphone of your computer, you may face this problem on Windows 11. Why is the...
  3. Printer only prints one page then stops on PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Printer only prints one page then stops on PC: [ATTACH]If your printer prints only one page and then stops automatically, here is what you can do to fix the issue. Whether you use HP, Brother, Epson, Lexmark, Canon or any other printer with a Windows 11/10 PC, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue in a few...
  4. Stop automatic installation of manufacturer bloatware on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Stop automatic installation of manufacturer bloatware on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows PCs come with many apps and programs installed with the operating system. In addition, manufacturers install a few more apps that we normally do not install or use. It won’t make any difference if they are installed and stay unopened. They run at startup and...
  5. All Input Devices stopped working in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    All Input Devices stopped working in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are getting the “No Input Devices found” error or all your input devices have stopped working in Windows 11, here’s what you can do to troubleshoot the problem. Whether only one input device or all of them have stopped working, you can go through these...
  6. SystemSettings.exe suspended; stopped interacting with Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    SystemSettings.exe suspended; stopped interacting with Windows 11: Task Manager shows all the running applications on Windows 11. You can also check the state of all running applications and services in the Task Manager. Some users encounter issues with Windows 11 Settings. Upon checking in Task Manager, they found the SystemSettings.exe...
  7. How to stop Edge from downloading AI models on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to stop Edge from downloading AI models on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge has been downloading GenAILocalFoundationalModel on Windows PCs without our knowledge. It runs in the background and powers the AI features on the browser by enabling some features without connecting to the cloud server. In this guide, we show you how...
  8. System File Checker stuck or stopped in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    System File Checker stuck or stopped in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If the System File Checker (SFC) scan is stuck or stops at a specific point in Windows 11, here is what you can do to fix the issue. Here, we have discussed some of the most common reasons and solutions so you can get rid of this problem in moments. Why is System File...
  9. How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR: I’ve been having this problem for over a month now, it could literally be at any moment in time I’ll get this error. I’ve tried running the Memory Diagnostic, I’ve tried hard drive health, and removing my oldest hard drive, I’ve updated all drivers, I’ve replaced my RAM and...
  10. How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR: I’ve been having this problem for over a month now, it could literally be at any moment in time I’ll get this error. I’ve tried running the Memory Diagnostic, I’ve tried hard drive health, and removing my oldest hard drive, I’ve updated all drivers, I’ve replaced my RAM and...