Windows 10: How to stop disk check on startup windows 10

Discus and support How to stop disk check on startup windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Sometimes a Windows computer runs a disk check on startup. It happens every now and then on every computer, but for some people it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to stop disk check on startup windows 10

Hello everyone! Sometimes a Windows computer runs a disk check on startup. It happens every now and then on every computer, but for some people it happens every time they start their computer up. When it shows up, you have 8 seconds to skip it by pressing any keyboard key, and if you have to [...]

The post How to stop disk check on startup windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Feb 18, 2019

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How to stop disk check on startup windows 10 - Similar Threads - stop disk check

2. disk check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disk check: I just started my pc and it checked drive c: automatically why so? without any reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-check/5d1a3dcb-7911-4e3d-a643-1c47614a03bf
  3. Can't get into windows 10 because of disk check (chkdsk) at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get into windows 10 because of disk check (chkdsk) at startup: A couple of days ago, I was having an issue with my laptop (Sager) being slow. So, I tried a few possible solutions. I ran a virus scan with defender and a malware scan, but neither of those turned up anything. I also set up a disk check through cmd on startup (couldn't do it...
  4. Check Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check Disk: My backup has failed and I have been advised to run Check Disc. How do I do this - I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/check-disk/3167d58e-97b4-438e-81d0-9789d99ec8a0
  5. CRTITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED on startup disk check at 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRTITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED on startup disk check at 0%: Problem: Windows 10 needed to check my C (OS) drive for errors, so it scheduled a check and restarted. Upon boot, it went to the disk checking screen (showing the Windows logo and spinning dots), got to 0% and then immediately crashed with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED BSOD. This...
  6. How to stop insert disk window that opens on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop insert disk window that opens on startup: Cannot figure out how to stop this window from displaying on start up. (pic attached) Any help will be appreciated. 56334
  7. Windows 10 Scheduled Disk Check Won't Run on system startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Scheduled Disk Check Won't Run on system startup: Hi there im having problem with my windows 10 Pro 64 bit I get a notification to restart my computer to repair disk errors every time I restart my system it fails to run disk repair. So I run a check disk scan first, Run as Administrator command by typing chkdsk C: /scan with...
  8. Windows 10 Check Disk at every startup since creators update

Windows 10 Check Disk at every startup since creators update: Hi everyone. Ever since I updated Windows 10 to the creators update a few weeks ago, my HP Spectre laptop at startup has a message that pops up asking to perform a chkdsk or press space bar within 8 seconds. Any suggestions/recommendations on how to stop/get rid of this...
  9. Disk Checking at Startup

Disk Checking at Startup: Hi Guys, I have been using Windows 10 for a while now with no issues, I currently have three HDD's installed in the PC, one that's used to boot windows, a secondary 250GB for extra storage and a 1TB drive to store\stream movies from. I was aware my 1TB HDD was not 100%...
  10. Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 skips disk checking on startup: So when my computer starts up it says "Disk checking to skip press any key within 8 seconds" and then it turns black for a second then says it again. Then it goes to the lock screen. How do I make it so that it doesn't skip the disk checking? 59809