Windows 10: How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first

Discus and support How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I click download it opens in Google drive and then I have to click download again in Google drive to have it open as a regular pdf in chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dazzling-Emphasis-97, Apr 27, 2023.

1. How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first

Whenever I click download it opens in Google drive and then I have to click download again in Google drive to have it open as a regular pdf in chrome. How do I skip Google drive and open it straight in chrome

submitted by /u/Dazzling-Emphasis-97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dazzling-Emphasis-97, Apr 27, 2023

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 27, 2023
  3. 2workit1 Win User
    where is google drive?

Downloaded google drive; clicked open in the DL folder; it listed it in the : Programs on this computer. Went to desktop to look for the google drive icon; but it doesn't exist. Went back to the: programs on this computer; list; and now it is not listed
    in the list. Any ideas? Thanks.

2workit1, Apr 27, 2023
  4. How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first

how to stop google drive sync

I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said:

Open parameters.

Open my Account and I am supposed to see Synchro of account, I do NOT see that option.

Thank you for your assistance.

Vérifier si vos autres applications se synchronisent

ChristineSavard, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first

1. How to stop downloads from opening in Google drive first - Similar Threads - stop downloads opening

2. Google Chrome does not open on first attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome does not open on first attempt: Google Chrome does not open on first attempt after rebooting.All the previous tabs are shown but every tab is blank. Each website/webpage did not loadIf I close google chrome and reopen google chrome every thing works fine. Every tab loads the appropriate website/webpage. No...
  3. How to stop Google Drive from waking Laptop from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Google Drive from waking Laptop from Sleep: Google support could not figure this out so hopefully, I can get the answer here. My laptop is a Lenovo Slim 7i running Windows 11. While on battery power, I put the computer in sleep mode at night with 80% battery charge. By the morning the battery was depleted. In looking...
  4. How to stop Google Drive from waking Laptop from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Google Drive from waking Laptop from Sleep: Google support could not figure this out so hopefully, I can get the answer here. My laptop is a Lenovo Slim 7i running Windows 11. While on battery power, I put the computer in sleep mode at night with 80% battery charge. By the morning the battery was depleted. In looking...
  5. Stop Google Drive from pinning drives to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Google Drive from pinning drives to Quick Access: Hi everyone, does anyone have any idea how to stop Google Drive from pinning its virtual drives to Quick Access? I am sick of repeatedly unpinning them only to have them reappear every time my computer starts up....
  6. Stop Google Drive from pinning drives to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Google Drive from pinning drives to Quick Access: Hi everyone, does anyone have any idea how to stop Google Drive from pinning its virtual drives to Quick Access? I am sick of repeatedly unpinning them only to have them reappear every time my computer starts up....
  7. Stop Google Drive from pinning drives to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to download pdf from google drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download pdf from google drive: I am able to download every type of file from Google Drive except pdfs. When I press download, the file explorer window pops up and says "working on it". When I press any of the buttons, it freezes, with the little loading circle at the top. It never works after this point...
  9. Google drive is not open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google drive is not open: Hey there !! I need help Actually the Google drive isn't open on my browser I'm using windows 10 1909 OS Browser :- Chrome & brave (mostly using brave as my daily work) I've also install Ubuntu on my Virtualbox when i try to open on my Ubuntu OS's brave browser it opens...
  10. how to stop google drive sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop google drive sync: I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said: Open parameters. Open my Account and I am supposed to see Synchro of account, I do NOT see that option. Thank you for your assistance. Vérifier si vos autres...