Windows 10: How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

Discus and support How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a brand new fresh Windows 10 install, and for some odd reason. When I goto certain webpages, or view jpg files, my screen will fade... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mlong219, Apr 13, 2019.

1. mlong219 Win User

How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

Hi All,

I have a brand new fresh Windows 10 install, and for some odd reason. When I goto certain webpages, or view jpg files, my screen will fade dark, to the point where I almost can't even see the screen. Once I clear the popup or close the image out, my screen goes back bright again.

Any idea how I can prevent my monitor from fading on certain webpages or during displaying pictures on my computer?

Thanks,

-Matt

:)

mlong219, Apr 13, 2019

2. n73 display fades

my favorite n73 suddenly started fading on its on.everythn on d display suddenly fades always from left of display 2 d right.have just updated to V4.0726.2.0.1 from V3.0713.1.0.2

need help urgently.RM133,0527009

PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS AND BOOTING SOMETIMES WILL STOP AT WHITE SCREEN WT NOKIA LOGO STAGE.help pls

sashapokeydo, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 13, 2019
  4. How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

Display fade slow to resume

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To change the Adaptive Brightness settings, follow the below steps.

Step 1: Click on the
    Start Menu and search for 'Edit power plan' and hit
    Enter.

Step 2: Now, click on 'Change advanced power settings'.

Step 3: Scroll down the page and expand the 'Display' option by click on the
    Plus sign beside the Display option.

Step 4: Once you expand the 'Display' option, you will see two categories:

• Turn off display after. (This option will allow you to customize the time to turn off the display after the ideal system time)
    • Enable adaptive brightness. (This option will enable to disable adaptive brightness once the system comes out of ideal mode)

Step 5: Click on the
    Plus sign beside the 'Enable adaptive brightness' and change the
    Setting to Off.

Step 6: Restart the PC once for the changes to take effect.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

1. How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages - Similar Threads - stop fading websites

2. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  3. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  4. Update.exe -bad mage error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update.exe -bad mage error: Dear all, Please give a solution for this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updateexe-bad-mage-error/26c475ad-6988-4133-935f-6cc52540983d
  5. win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 display has vertical lines/fade: appears to be a display driver issue have updated drivers have reinstalled windows problem still there how do I resolve ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-display-has-vertical-linesfade/45ca788f-682e-4f56-8f59-1b76b56cd074
  6. Website Display Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Website Display Size: I have tried changing the settings to enlarge Website fonts and graphics, but the changes keep changing back. The home page and emails are fine. But every website I visit the font and graphics are miniscule. How can permanently enlarge Websites font and graphics? Thank...
  7. How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to stop fading at websites and displaying mages: Hi All, I have a brand new fresh Windows 10 install, and for some odd reason. When I goto certain webpages, or view jpg files, my screen will fade dark, to the point where I almost can't even see the screen. Once I clear the popup or close the image out, my screen goes back...
  8. Display fade slow to resume

Display fade slow to resume: The idle mode shuts the screen display down but it takes ages to come back bright enough to see anything. Can I switch this off or speed it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-fade-slow-to-resume/01ac0c0f-c62f-4338-9d77-12a798c42f75
  9. Display fade slow to resume

Display fade slow to resume: The idle mode shuts the screen display down but it takes ages to come back bright enough to see anything. Can I switch this off or speed it up?...
  10. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...