Windows 10: how to stop game from crashing

Discus and support how to stop game from crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I recently just bought a new pc and ive played many games on it with no issues however, i downloaded dead by daylight and it runs fine and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan inabnit, Mar 14, 2024.

1. how to stop game from crashing

hi, I recently just bought a new pc and ive played many games on it with no issues however, i downloaded dead by daylight and it runs fine and then randomly decides to crash and disconnect my pc from my tv and the only way to get the screen back is to hard reset my pc. i dont know what causes the game to crash ive watched many videos but still nothing. any suggestions?

:)

Logan inabnit, Mar 14, 2024

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2024
  4. Artas1984 Win User

how to stop game from crashing

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Mar 14, 2024
Thema:

how to stop game from crashing

1. how to stop game from crashing - Similar Threads - stop game crashing

2. How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?: I have been playing games and crashing for a few weeks now. I was stable before a few weeks ago. Any game I play I will either crash to desktop or BSOD will occur. I literally just reset my computer a deleted everything in hopes that would solve my issue. It did not. As far...
  3. How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop from crashing while I am playing games?: I have been playing games and crashing for a few weeks now. I was stable before a few weeks ago. Any game I play I will either crash to desktop or BSOD will occur. I literally just reset my computer a deleted everything in hopes that would solve my issue. It did not. As far...
  4. how to stop game from crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop game from crashing: hi, I recently just bought a new pc and ive played many games on it with no issues however, i downloaded dead by daylight and it runs fine and then randomly decides to crash and disconnect my pc from my tv and the only way to get the screen back is to hard reset my pc. i dont...
  5. How can I get my games to stop crashing?

How can I get my games to stop crashing?: Hi. So basically my games crash randomly when I play them. I recently installed new hardware such as the msi b650 p wifi motherboard, ASrock AMD Radeon 6750xt GPU, Ryzen 7 7700x 4.5 GHz. Ever since upgrading from my original parts my games have been crashing either back to...
  6. How to stop keyboard from highlighting games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop keyboard from highlighting games?: So my keyboard has been making the asterisk sound for windows everytime i press a key and i foundf out why but have no clue on how to fix it. if a press a letter that one of my games start with it will highlight it. For example for Fortnite if i press F on my key it will...
  7. How to stop keyboard from highlighting games?

How to stop keyboard from highlighting games?: So my keyboard has been making the asterisk sound for windows everytime i press a key and i foundf out why but have no clue on how to fix it. if a press a letter that one of my games start with it will highlight it. For example for Fortnite if i press F on my key it will...
  8. How to stop keyboard from highlighting games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?: Info: I have tried to stop these crashes by performing the chkdsk command, sfc /scannow, and swapping my ram with my old ram sticks, here is my system info: Device name DESKTOP-M1HL9NF Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00...
  10. My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?

My PC wont stop crashing. how can I stop it from crashing?: Heres the info I got from event viewer no clue what it means though Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2: fffff8043d1ba030 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: d OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS...