Windows 10: how to stop google drive sync

Discus and support how to stop google drive sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said: Open parameters. Open my Account and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChristineSavard, Aug 3, 2018.

1. how to stop google drive sync

I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said:

Open parameters.

Open my Account and I am supposed to see Synchro of account, I do NOT see that option.

Thank you for your assistance.

Vérifier si vos autres applications se synchronisent

:)

ChristineSavard, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 3, 2018
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    google drive/flickr/drops box/one drive take up space on your desktop?

Have not use Mega Account but Google Drive is fairly commonly used by many here.
    Here is the information:
    When you download Google Drive to your PC a default folder will be created in C:\Users\[your name]\Google Drive. If you want to change the name or location of this folder you can do so by following the steps below. This tip is useful if you need the Google Drive folder to have a standard url for all your company – for 3rd party apps for example.

• Click on the Google Drive icon in your system tray (usually bottom right of your Windows task bar)
    • Click on the 3 dots icon top right and choose Preferences
    • Click on the Account tab and choose Disconnect account, your Drive will be disconnected but your files will stay on your PC
    • Click on the Google Drive icon again
    • Sign in when asked, step through the set up until you reach a screen with the option Advanced setup or Finished – click on Advanced setup
    • Click Change to choose the folder name and location – if you choose an existing folder it must be empty
    • Your files will now be re-synced down to your PC in this new location
    • Delete the old folder and files – if you want to.

Hope this help you!

snoopy51, Aug 3, 2018
  4. how to stop google drive sync

windows 10 & android phone sync? Is it possible to get google drive onto laptop instead of one drive........

Step 1: download Google Backup and Sync - see this article how to set it up and configure it:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/google-backu...

Step 2: Download and install Google Drive and Google Photos apps on your Android phone and use it to manage and access all your files there.

You can let Google Backup and Sync backup your OneDrive folder, so you can access them too on your Android or keep OneDrive and install the free OneDrive app for Android.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

how to stop google drive sync

1. how to stop google drive sync - Similar Threads - stop google drive

2. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  3. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  4. Google Sync

Google Sync: I repeatedly get messages to sync with Google though I have repeatedly done it via settings & confirmed request. If you look at settings it says sync failed but mail is sync'd. I get this message almost daily - help!...
  5. Updates on how to sync Google Drive content to your computer

in Windows 10 News
    Updates on how to sync Google Drive content to your computer: What’s changing In the coming months, we’ll make some changes to the solutions we offer to access Google Drive files and keep them in sync on your desktop. There is no immediate action required, but we suggest familiarizing yourself with the changes...
  6. Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown: Hello Community, I have a script which will create a file and deletes an other file in a Google Drive folder.It's working totally fine When I put that script under run> gpedit.msc> logoff script and then logoff from thge computer it doesn't work. Personally I think it...
  7. syncing google drive on multiple accounts

syncing google drive on multiple accounts: My family has a shared computer. Everyone has an account. Everyone has their own google drive. How do we set it up so that each user account backup and sync to their own google account without affecting other people's google account? Paul 164088
  8. google drive stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google drive stops working: i dont know for some unknown reason google drive stops working i then reinstall it and it is working for now 158626
  9. Google Drive, sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...
  10. One Drive sync stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One Drive sync stopped: One drive stopped and when I try to restart it it comes up with this message. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-stopped/278185fa-0661-47d0-ad0a-919715c473cc