Windows 10: How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

Discus and support How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every day, multiple times per day, this notification appears: [ATTACH] What causes it? Is it from UAB because I activated their Office365... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cloudsbelow, Jul 30, 2019.

1. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

Every day, multiple times per day, this notification appears:

How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account? 4a135c3d-1245-45eb-9e4d-b71aa0cd8e3e?upload=true.png

What causes it? Is it from UAB because I activated their Office365 student/employee license? How do I stop it? This is my computer, and I should not be harassed or coerced into signing in (to what?) with my university credentials.

:)

cloudsbelow, Jul 30, 2019
  2. AJKari Win User

Work School account

We have domain joined computers running windows 10.

The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD

Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password.

When users reset their password, outlook requests to update the password since it's sync with AD

When entering the new password in outlook, Windows 10 automatically signs in to work school account

When this happens, all microsoft suite products stop working and get stuck in an endless loop of sign in.

When this issue happens, we have to login to every computer and sign out the work school account.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Can I block the work school sign in?

Number of users: 300

Office license: Business Premium

AJKari, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Work and School account is an account created by an organization’s administrator to enable a member of the organization to access Microsoft services such as OneNote online and Office 365. If you want to sign in to other Microsoft websites, we suggest creating
    a personal Microsoft account to sign in. You will know if your work or school account can be used if the sign in page indicates that you can use work, school or personal Microsoft account.

How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account? 66694547-f44f-4903-a72a-6994763a5a56.png

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jul 30, 2019
  4. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Hello,

As the subject line suggests, I've been experiencing trouble signing into many Microsoft services and websites. I've looked into the trouble shooting page "That
    Microsoft account doesn't exist
    " and in step two it explains the limitation of having a work/school account. In step two, it gives examples of websites that should still work with my account like the Microsoft Account Page, but even that didn't work. Here's
    a picture of what happened when I tried to sign into the Microsoft account Page, also know that this also happens when I try to sign into Cortana and Bing:

Thank you for your help in advance!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Kenneth Y_959, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

1. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account? - Similar Threads - stop harrassment sign

2. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  3. Why harrass in the name of school account if you will not accept it at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why harrass in the name of school account if you will not accept it at all?: I tried to download slido from microsoft. It did not accept my gamil. I created a new microsoft account with school mail. And it is now not accepting any. Its pure harrassment...
  4. Why harrass in the name of school account if you will not accept it at all?

Why harrass in the name of school account if you will not accept it at all?: I tried to download slido from microsoft. It did not accept my gamil. I created a new microsoft account with school mail. And it is now not accepting any. Its pure harrassment...
  5. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  6. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  7. How to sign in without a work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in without a work or school account: After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-without-a-work-or-school-account/91764a00-db2b-478c-919e-b2a2e048fbb4
  8. How to sign in without a work or school account

How to sign in without a work or school account: After restring my laptop it ask for a work or school account to sign in and I don’t have one and I can’t bypass this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-without-a-work-or-school-account/91764a00-db2b-478c-919e-b2a2e048fbb4
  9. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  10. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp sign in to access work or svhool notification

2. sign in to access work or school dsreg

3. how to stop sign in to access work or school account

4. How to turn off Sign in to access work or school pop up notification?