Windows 10: How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service

Discus and support How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Issue Constant CPU load of 30% on a W10 Pro mobile computer. Cause Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx CDPUserSvc_xxxxx Solution The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarsMSN, May 17, 2020.

1. MarsMSN Win User

How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service

MarsMSN, May 17, 2020
  2. SullB Win User

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Hey friends,

I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens.

Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I can do to stop this happening. Previous CPU loads were less than 5% for my system.

I am running Win 10 Education 1909.

Cheers.

SullB, May 17, 2020
  3. CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE

For some reason, the fan on my CPU is constantly running extremely high. When I check my CPU usage in Task Manager, the problem seems to be with the Connected Devices Platform User Service_48125c.
    I was under the impression that this task started with the computer startup, but then turned off. That's obviously not happening here.

What is this problem and how do I fix it?

Thanks for the help.

AndréStrydom, May 17, 2020
  4. How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service

Connected Devices Platform: Excessive CPU Usage

According to my machine's task manager, SERVICE HOST: CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE is consuming about 40% to 50% CPU usage. (Don't know if I stated that correctly.) Anyway, this is causing the fan on my tower to run very high and constantly.

As far as I know, the Connected Devices Platform should run at startup, and then quieten down. Mine does not do that.

Any ideas on what might be wrong and how I can fix this? That whining fan is driving me nuts!

AndréStrydom, May 17, 2020
Thema:

How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service

1. How to stop high CPU load by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service - Similar Threads - stop high CPU

2. What is connected device platform service?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is connected device platform service?: I don't understand what is this service. It keeps running in the background and I can't disable it from the services app either. Is it a necessary app or just it keeps running??!...
  3. Connected Device Platform Service Stopped working

Connected Device Platform Service Stopped working: Hi! I was checking my reliability history and I saw this critical event. Can someone tell me what is this error and how to fix it. Here's the screenshot of the event. [ATTACH]...
  4. FYI: How to stop high CPU caused by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service...

FYI: How to stop high CPU caused by Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx service...: Issue Constant CPU load of 30% on an old W10 Pro notebook. Intel i3/8GB/250GB SSD This behavior does not occur on other W10 Pro computers. Suddenly it was there after a monthly update and it was here to stay. Cause Connected Devices Platform User Service_xxxxx...
  5. Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load: Hey friends, I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens. Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I...
  6. Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected Devices Platform, High CPU usage.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkEntertainer99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh69cv/connected_devices_platform_high_cpu_usage/
  7. microsoft software protection platform service high cpu

microsoft software protection platform service high cpu: every one or two minutes Microsoft software protection platform service uses high cpu for about 10 or 20 sec then stops then repeat this cycle again and again i restarted the windows into safe mode and this problem disappeared i have latest windows update update...
  8. SERVICE HOST: CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE very high power usage

SERVICE HOST: CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE very high power usage: [ATTACH] This service is consuming 15-20% CPU All the time (but never beyond 25%) on my laptop (Dell XPS 15 7590) & its very annoying becuase this triggers fan noise even while doing minimal tasts on my computer & also consumes battery life I have referred to other posts...
  9. CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE

CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE: For some reason, the fan on my CPU is constantly running extremely high. When I check my CPU usage in Task Manager, the problem seems to be with the Connected Devices Platform User Service_48125c. I was under the impression that this task started with the computer startup,...
  10. ERRORS Connected Devices Platform Service-CDP User Service-CDPusersvc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ERRORS Connected Devices Platform Service-CDP User Service-CDPusersvc: As we all know, "No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished." This forum's power user (and maestro) fdegrove just helped me with one problem, but maybe we've kicked over a rock and there are creepy crawlies underneath. Maybe an onion of issues - a plethora of problems. (OK - I'll stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connected devices platform user service-5dced