Windows 10: How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)?

Discus and support How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After my last 202H out of cycle Win Update ( 7/6) , I keep getting unwanted Notifications on Reboot- What's New with Win 11, Link your Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scottls59901, Jul 10, 2021.

1. How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)?

After my last 202H out of cycle Win Update ( 7/6) , I keep getting unwanted Notifications on Reboot- What's New with Win 11, Link your Android Account.. Their is No Don't ask again, Only Ask Later, and keeps coming back- I looked in Manage Notifications, but have No idea which to Disable (I don't want to Disable Important!)?-

:)

scottls59901, Jul 10, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 10, 2021
  3. How to get Windows notifications on Android?

jbcarreon123, Jul 10, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)? [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)? [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)?

1. How to Stop Info Notifications ( i.e. Link your Android Account...)? - Similar Threads - Stop Info Notifications

2. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  3. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  4. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  5. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  6. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

7. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  8. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  9. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  10. “Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”

“Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”: Hi there! I’m having an issue accessing my homepage where all my files and apps are. Automatic updates were made to my laptop and when I turned on my laptop it took me to set up options, then to a page titled, “Link your Adroid or iphone to this PC”. I entered my phone...