Windows 10: How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide

Discus and support How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 20H2 In -- wushowhide -- I keep Seeing & Hiding the Driver .... INTEL - System - 7/18/1968 12:00:00 a.m. - 10.1.16.7 ....... Group Pol/ WU/ Don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CraigS0726, Feb 10, 2021.

1. How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide

20H2 In -- wushowhide -- I keep Seeing & Hiding the Driver .... INTEL - System - 7/18/1968 12:00:00 a.m. - 10.1.16.7 .......

Group Pol/ WU/ Don't Let Win Install Drivers is Enabled ...........

HP and Intel Software Sppt Asst apps Show Nothing ......

Any idea WHY THIS Driver keeps re-appearing and HOW do you stop it? Many Thanks!!

:)

CraigS0726, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Oubadah Win User

WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

Oubadah, Feb 10, 2021
  3. john7 Win User
    Wushowhide showing drivers that can't find how to install

Wushowhide is showing "Intel Other hardware- Intel Watchdog Timer Driver" and an Intel 400 driver.
    The latter I take it is not being installed as I have the actual Intel drivers installed and I normally just hide these. The Watchdog I have no idea about but I can find no such thing in device manager with hidden devices shown or is it downloaded using updating. Would this also have a latter Intel one installed as part of the 400 driver I have?

john7, Feb 10, 2021
  4. How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide

1. How to Stop Intel Sys Driver from Showing Up in wushowhide - Similar Threads - Stop Intel Sys

2. How do I stop Windows 10 from updating the Intel GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 from updating the Intel GPU driver?: My Intel HD 630 graphics card causes severe memory leaks when the latest drivers provided by Windows are installed. I have to use a specific beta driver 101.1121 and up in order to avoid this memory leak. However, once in a while Windows sneaks in an update for the drivers...
  3. How do I stop Windows 10 from updating the Intel GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 from updating the Intel GPU driver?: My Intel HD 630 graphics card causes severe memory leaks when the latest drivers provided by Windows are installed. I have to use a specific beta driver 101.1121 and up in order to avoid this memory leak. However, once in a while Windows sneaks in an update for the drivers...
  4. How do I stop Windows 10 from updating the Intel GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WUshowhide troubles

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WUshowhide troubles: I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD 178066
  6. Intel Driver Updates Showing Up In My Optional Updates

Intel Driver Updates Showing Up In My Optional Updates: Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that all of a sudden there are multiple Driver Updates showing up in Optional Updates in Settings. I do not know what half of these are for and one of the drivers date back to 1968. Does anyone know why MS did this? I am not...
  7. How to stop Windows 10 Search from showing results from Sys folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Windows 10 Search from showing results from Sys folders?: the most annoying are shortcut results from 2 'recent' folders: C:\Users\ADMIN\Recent and C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Roaming\ folders. I checked the Indexing options and C is unchecked from indexing locations, there are no folders I don't want except Start Menu (could not find...
  8. How to stop Windows 10 from downgrading my Intel Graphics Drivers?!

How to stop Windows 10 from downgrading my Intel Graphics Drivers?!: Hi all, A few days ago we received our new Zenbook 3 Deluxe (UX490UA) and updated to the latest Intel Graphics Driver (24.20.100.6194). Unfortunately, every time I try to run Windows update, it downloads the Intel Graphics Driver from 2016 (21.xxxx) So far, I have...
  9. WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU: When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?...
  10. Wushowhide showing drivers that can't find how to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wushowhide showing drivers that can't find how to install: Wushowhide is showing "Intel Other hardware- Intel Watchdog Timer Driver" and an Intel 400 driver. The latter I take it is not being installed as I have the actual Intel drivers installed and I normally just hide these. The Watchdog I have no idea about but I can find no...