Windows 10: How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating"

Discus and support How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this kind of question. About once a day I see there is an notification "This site has been updated in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonNewYork, Jun 19, 2020.

1. How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating"

First, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this kind of question.

About once a day I see there is an notification "This site has been updated in the background."

I have no idea why I get this message or if it has anything to do with my computer.

I've emailed them 3 times but no response.

I'm using Windows 10 version 1903

RON

:)

RonNewYork, Jun 19, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 19, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating" :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 19, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating"

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating" :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating"

1. How to stop LiveNewsNow.com from "updating" - Similar Threads - stop LiveNewsNow com

2. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  3. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop my COM port from failing?: I'm working on an application to upgrade the firmware on a microprocessor. The upgrade happens over a COM port connection, and the discovery, communication, and releasing of the port all more or less works. The issue I have is that occasionally, after the upgrade, my...
  4. How to stop my COM port from failing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate has stopped working: Hi Microsoft community services , when i refresh the desktop , or when i open the folder thet have large icons of photos or videos ... this window appear and say COM Surrogate has stopped working!Please help me ... because i tried some solution such as 1 – Add dllhost.exe to...
  6. COM Surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Surrogate has stopped working: Hi Microsoft community services , when i refresh the desktop , or when i open the folder thet have large icons of photos or videos ... this window appear and say COM Surrogate has stopped working!Please help me ... because i tried some solution such as 1 – Add dllhost.exe to...
  7. how to stop updates from running

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to stop updates from running: windows home edition 64 bit I occasionally disable windows updates from d/l to save bandwidth usage today I did that and it says stopping but after several hours hasn't. how can I spot it without using system restore? 127510
  8. com surrogate has stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    com surrogate has stopped working: When I am using my computer, it would randomly say "com surrogate has stopped working." I then just close it and it pops up again, close it and it goes away. I have no idea why. Here are the Windows Event Logs: Windows Log 1 - Pastebin.com Windows Log 2 - Pastebin.com...
  9. Com surrogate stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Com surrogate stopped working: Not having any issues with the pc but in reliability history I am seeing occasional ‘com surrogate has stopped working’ messages. It’s very sporadic. Sometimes many many days with nothing listed but then yesterday I saw it shortly after starting machine and then again today....
  10. COM Surrogate Stopped Working error

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate Stopped Working error: I am getting the odd COM Surrogate Stopped Working error and not sure where to start troubleshooting. Can someone point me in the right direction? Here are the error details: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dllhost.exe Problem signature...