Windows 10: how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

Discus and support how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft common language pops up in task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again. I downloaded the farbar scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yesunerdene Khurelsukh, Dec 3, 2023.

1. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

Microsoft common language pops up in task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again. I downloaded the farbar scan tool and here are my Addition.txt and FRST.txt:Addition.txtFRST.txt

:)

Yesunerdene Khurelsukh, Dec 3, 2023
  2. wingpc1 Win User

Microsoft common language runtime native compiler high cpu

Every time I boot into windows, Microsoft common language runtime native compiler starts running and takes high cpu. It appears a while after I stop it in task manager and if I don't stop it, more such task will appear (up to 8 instances).

I read these threads and would like to try this method as well, but it seems external assistance is needed.

Redirecting

Redirecting

Here are my two logs for the process

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Please help. Thank you.

wingpc1, Dec 3, 2023
  3. LenP500 Win User
    Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler high cpu usage

Hi Sherry,

I've installed the latest Microsoft updates and performed a clean boot. My computer still has the same issues. In clean boot mode, Microsoft Common Language Runtime native compiler and Windows Host Processes (Rundll32) are still running constantly and using
    up lots of CPU. Windows Backup is also still failing with error code 0x80780166.

What steps should I take now?

Len

LenP500, Dec 3, 2023
  4. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?

The operation 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' is using up 100% of my CPU.

The file it takes me to when i click on open file location is a file called 'ngen.exe'

Thomas Bravin, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

1. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft common

2. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 100% of my cpu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 100% of my cpu?: how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 100% of my cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-microsoft-common-language-runtime/a5410639-5b0a-467b-9b3b-8d830018fa13
  3. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu: task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-microsoft-common-language-runtime/ccf1524f-13d5-4d9f-b925-170fc4221ef4
  4. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu: task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-microsoft-common-language-runtime/ccf1524f-13d5-4d9f-b925-170fc4221ef4
  5. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu: Microsoft common language pops up in task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again. I downloaded the farbar scan tool and here are my Addition.txt and FRST.txt:Addition.txtFRST.txt...
  6. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu: Basically Microsoft common language pops up in task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again and it's just annoying can anyone help me. I have .net framework 4.8.1 installed. can anyone help me?...
  7. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu: Basically Microsoft common language pops up in task manager end to stop it I "end task" and a few minutes later it starts again and it's just annoying can anyone help me. I have .net framework 4.8.1 installed. can anyone help me?...
  8. how to stop Microsoft common language runtime native compiler from using 95% of my cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?: The operation 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' is using up 100% of my CPU and hampering my computer's performance. Everytime I end the task, after about 10-20 minutes, I hear my fans start to ramp up again and it is back, using all of my CPU. Is there a fix...
  10. How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' using 100% of my CPU?: The operation 'Microsoft common language runtime native compiler' is using up 100% of my CPU and hampering my computer's performance. Everytime I end the task, after about 10-20 minutes, I hear my fans start to ramp up again and it is back, using all of my CPU. Is there a fix...