Windows 10: How to stop mp3 from being staticky

Discus and support How to stop mp3 from being staticky in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trying to prevent mp3 from sounding staticky. It happens when I connect my Lenovo Y920 to an audio device, such as my headphones or JBL Pulse 3. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bluejays4360, Jul 12, 2021.

1. How to stop mp3 from being staticky

Trying to prevent mp3 from sounding staticky. It happens when I connect my Lenovo Y920 to an audio device, such as my headphones or JBL Pulse 3. I'm not sure what's going on here as the audio works fine on a device connected via Bluetooth. Audio also works pretty much fine on default output.

:)

bluejays4360, Jul 12, 2021
  2. reidcc Win User

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Jul 12, 2021
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jul 12, 2021
  4. How to stop mp3 from being staticky

mp3

Hi Tina,

It's possible that a corrupted device driver or a corrupted media player application is causing the issue that you're having with connecting MP3 player. To provide effective troubleshooting steps, we'd like to narrow down the issue by asking a few questions:

• Can you clarify if it is an MP3 player (physical device) or a media player which is having issues?
    • Which mp3 player program are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect it?
    • Are other file formats playing properly on your computer?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

How to stop mp3 from being staticky

1. How to stop mp3 from being staticky - Similar Threads - stop mp3 being

2. How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping": My com recently crashed and after restarted it, then my discord and Tarkov couldnt run so i had to uninstall, but there was a weird error so i fac reset the com. but now The Window Audio service is not working, I tried restarting it but the thing doesnt respond. Can someone...
  3. How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix windows audio from being stuck on "Stopping": My com recently crashed and after restarted it, then my discord and Tarkov couldnt run so i had to uninstall, but there was a weird error so i fac reset the com. but now The Window Audio service is not working, I tried restarting it but the thing doesnt respond. Can someone...
  4. How to stop location being looked at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop location being looked at?: It say's my location is being looked at, and the setting is being enforced by an administrator. It's a private computer and I am the admin, but it wont let me change the setting. There is a weird extension called yglsearch that is strange. I also can't upload a screenshot but...
  5. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??: I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I make it stop. FYI I have the proof of purchase receipt from Frys electronics that I purchased this computer and product key....
  6. How stop task manager from being disabled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How stop task manager from being disabled?: I downloaded a virus on accident and I removed it and now it's says my task manager is disabled by administrator. How do I re-enable it? submitted by /u/Thenoob1000 [link] [comments]...
  7. staticky sound in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    staticky sound in videos: In videos I record I hear a static/air sound. Can someone help? heres an example https://youtu.be/mRehQUfPvLM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/staticky-sound-in-videos/f86445f4-a40c-45a0-a5d1-7969cb358be7
  8. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.: When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when using streamlabs tho. I tried reinstalling streamlabs and deleting catch in streamlabs but it didnt work. Even when I mute my...
  9. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to transfer music from wmp to mp3: how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-transfer-music-from-wmp-to-mp3/cf3c4cba-f60f-4002-9767-d9e2e9044d93
  10. How to stop "Documents" library from being reset on reboot?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop "Documents" library from being reset on reboot?: No matter what I do, Windows 10 changes the folders that belong to my "Documents" library on reboot to the standard folders (specifically %userprofile%/documents and the OneDrive documents folder). I don't want either of these folders in the Documents library; when I make...