Windows 10: How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own.

Discus and support How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How does a person stop microsoft from using updates to sneak inferior edge browser onto a computer which microsoft does not own? Revo uninstaller does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lee_52, May 12, 2021.

1. Lee_52 Win User

How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own.

How does a person stop microsoft from using updates to sneak inferior edge browser onto a computer which microsoft does not own? Revo uninstaller does an excellent, complete and fast job of removing the unwanted browser including every last registry item associated with it which microsoft's "uninstall" does not do. it should be named "partial uninstall". It's just a little bit of a hassle playing this cat and mouse game with a company that just doesn't get it.

:)

Lee_52, May 12, 2021

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, May 12, 2021
  3. brazospo Win User
    MS Edge on my WinPhone 10 crashes since a few days.

MS Edge has always worked fine on my beloved Lumia 735. Unfortunately, since a few days, Edge stops running after some scrolling and closes itself.

I found on some MS Help on line the suggestion to clear Edge History and I did so, but now Edge doesn't start at all or, if started, it closes itself immediately.

• How could I fix this sudden problem?

brazospo, May 12, 2021
  4. How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own.

MS edge

I have audio but no video in MS Edge. Any suggestions please?

ColmOTuathalain, May 12, 2021
Thema:

How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own.

1. How to stop MS from sneaking edge onto a computer MS does not own. - Similar Threads - stop sneaking edge

2. ms sneaking edge, again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms sneaking edge, again: Don't know if if some malware or MS is sneaking edge onto my computers again. Anyone know where to go to find out what's in an MS "update" before wasting time downloading and installing edge in case it is MS? Revo Uninstaller wipes it out better than any uninstaller but would...
  3. ms sneaking edge, again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms sneaking edge, again: Don't know if if some malware or MS is sneaking edge onto my computers again. Anyone know where to go to find out what's in an MS "update" before wasting time downloading and installing edge in case it is MS? Revo Uninstaller wipes it out better than any uninstaller but would...
  4. ms sneaking edge, again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. does MS EDGE crushes often?

does MS EDGE crushes often?: I am using MS Edge for browsing internet. But I face sometimes it freeze, goes black screen and crushed. I do not understand is the problem with this browser or my laptop....
  6. How to get onto MS Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get onto MS Store?: I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now I need to get the NVIDIA Control Panel which from my searching is only found on the MS Store. I keep trying to get it, but every time I try, I get "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." I'm using...
  7. MS Edge.... Stops working, Stops responding.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge.... Stops working, Stops responding.: Windows 10 1809 Build 17763.615 all up to date. As per title, happens 3 to 5 times a day have tried Reset, Repair, Uninstall and Reinstall via Powershell instructions from this forum....but to no avail.(On 3 occasions over last few days). Have attached two images from...
  8. MS Edge.... Stops working, Stops responding.

MS Edge.... Stops working, Stops responding.: Windows 10 1809 Build 17763.615 all up to date. As per title, happens 3 to 5 times a day have tried Reset, Repair, Uninstall and Reinstall via Powershell instructions from this forum....but to no avail.(On 3 occasions over last few days). Have attached two images from...
  9. MS Edge does not connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Edge does not connect to the internet.: MS Edge does not connect to the internet whilst MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ms-edge-does-not-connect-to-the-internet/b6ecb954-037f-405b-87f1-ed5ec6c0f28e
  10. MS Edge does not respond

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge does not respond: I have tried to open Edge from all the "short cuts". The splash will show for a moment, then nothing. Also the "Search the web and Windows" box is non resposive. Neither option has worked since upgrade. 25235