Windows 10: How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds?

Discus and support How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron with super crappy specs. And I noticed that my computer freezes every 3 seconds or so. I’ve done virus checks and those came out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KaosZeezor, May 3, 2020.

1. How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds?

I have a Dell Inspiron with super crappy specs. And I noticed that my computer freezes every 3 seconds or so. I’ve done virus checks and those came out negative. So what can I do to fix this?

submitted by /u/KaosZeezor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KaosZeezor, May 3, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 3, 2020
  3. computer freezing

My computer freezes for 10 seconds and goes back to normal for awhile and then just freezes with the HDD in. I booted from my Seagate, clicked on HD Tune, started error checking on the WD and it started freezing a lot so I stopped it and it kept freezing to the point where it just eventually froze for good. I think the HDD is DEAD. I'm gonna buy a HDD and PSU for it I guess.

ShadowFold, May 3, 2020
  4. How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds?

Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

Hi fastboi999,

A corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why a certain game keeps on crashing when launching a game. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 3, 2020
Thema:

How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds?

1. How to stop my computer from freezing every 3 seconds? - Similar Threads - stop computer freezing

2. computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.: I hit on a facebook message and one of those blue screens popped up saying my computer had been infected and directed me to a somewhere else. I did not go. I had seen this before and restarting fixed it. In this case my computer is freezing every 6 seconds for 6 seconds. I...
  3. computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.: I hit on a facebook message and one of those blue screens popped up saying my computer had been infected and directed me to a somewhere else. I did not go. I had seen this before and restarting fixed it. In this case my computer is freezing every 6 seconds for 6 seconds. I...
  4. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  5. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  6. Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  7. Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  8. Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds: Hello Everyone, My computer freezes for 2-3 seconds from time to time, then it goes on working normally. This is quite annoying. The computer is just a few days old! Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance. 161752
  9. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....