Windows 10: how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies

Discus and support how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have a HP 255 G7 Notebook PC and Windows 10 I installed on it. Every time my laptop dies and I changed it Windows 10 restart itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PPYAHWEH, Jul 20, 2021.

1. PPYAHWEH Win User

how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies

Hi Microsoft, I have a HP 255 G7 Notebook PC and Windows 10 I installed on it. Every time my laptop dies and I changed it Windows 10 restart itself. There's got to be a way to stop it from doing that right?

:)

PPYAHWEH, Jul 20, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 20, 2021
  4. how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies

Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Did A restore because last automatic update made things run slow, now it says computer did not start correctly, shows Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. It goes to automatic repair and has "restart" and "advanced options". Won't go to safe mode and won't
    do another restore, any suggestions on how to make it work again?

DonaldFox1, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies

1. how to stop my computer from restarting when it dies - Similar Threads - stop computer restarting

2. How to stop my laptop from restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my laptop from restarting: Hii there, I installed an application "advanced driver updater" and updated 2-3 drivers, after which my laptop Windows 10 Pro is restarting from its own again and again by saying the following"Your device ran into a problem and need to restart and then we'll restart for you"I...
  3. How to stop my laptop from restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop my laptop from restarting: Hii there, I installed an application "advanced driver updater" and updated 2-3 drivers, after which my laptop Windows 10 Pro is restarting from its own again and again by saying the following"Your device ran into a problem and need to restart and then we'll restart for you"I...
  4. How to stop my laptop from restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to stop my computer from infinitely restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my computer from infinitely restarting: I had an issue with a game where it loaded and froze my computer i couldn't ctrl alt del out of it so i turned my computer off, restarted just fine, i then went to verify the integrity of my game files, this then cause my computer to crash and it has been stuck in an infinite...
  6. How to stop my computer from infinitely restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop my computer from infinitely restarting: I had an issue with a game where it loaded and froze my computer i couldn't ctrl alt del out of it so i turned my computer off, restarted just fine, i then went to verify the integrity of my game files, this then cause my computer to crash and it has been stuck in an infinite...
  7. How to stop my computer from infinitely restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Stop Windows Update from Restarting my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Windows Update from Restarting my Computer: I just lost oh I don't know, umm hours of work again. This has to be the 100th time in my life that my computer decides to restart without asking me and I lost a ton of open working files! It's hilarious because if I try to turn off my pc with programs open it won't let me....
  9. How to stop my computer from resetting when it restarts (usually to update)/how to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop my computer from resetting when it restarts (usually to update)/how to...: Does anybody have any clue how I can fix this without making an entirely new profile? Something is wrong with mine and from what I know the main problems seem to be that my computer considers me as a special profile because it thinks that I am one of the TEMP.LAPTOP profiles...
  10. How can I stop my computer from restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I stop my computer from restarting without warning.: Dear Microsoft, So my computer restarted again without any warning prompt message. I was just working one minute and it decided to restart. What is upsetting about this was, I was trying to take notes on something very important, and I lost the entire work in my browser...