Windows 10: how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?

Discus and support how to stop my computer from starting when I open it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I change the setting on windows 11 to not start up when I open the cover? It never turns off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pioneer girl, Aug 6, 2022.

1. how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?

How do I change the setting on windows 11 to not start up when I open the cover? It never turns off

:)

pioneer girl, Aug 6, 2022

2. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 - Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Aug 6, 2022
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Windows Update will not open in Settings

Yes.

4. how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?

1. how to stop my computer from starting when I open it? - Similar Threads - stop computer starting

2. How to stop a program from opening when I plug in my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop a program from opening when I plug in my camera: Whenever I plug my camera into my computer via USB, a program called "Photos" pops open. I have no interest in using that program, so obviously I don't need it to pop up and get in my face. I tried uninstalling it but can't even find it in my list of installed programs. It...
  3. How do I stop the apps on my computer from immediately crashing when opened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the apps on my computer from immediately crashing when opened?: Over the course of my ownership of my computer, various applications have fallen victim to a problem where they will open and then immediately close. Early 2020 was when this problem began. The ones I remember doing this first are:Microsoft Storefeedback hubphotosvideo editor...
  4. How do I stop the apps on my computer from immediately crashing when opened?

How do I stop the apps on my computer from immediately crashing when opened?: Over the course of my ownership of my computer, various applications have fallen victim to a problem where they will open and then immediately close. Early 2020 was when this problem began. The ones I remember doing this first are:Microsoft Storefeedback hubphotosvideo editor...
  5. how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?

how to stop my computer from starting when I open it?: How do I change the setting on windows 11 to not start up when I open the cover? It never turns off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-computer-from-starting-when-i-open/cef67710-1788-41cc-9098-38abc3411988
  6. How is it possible to stop Edge from opening when I start my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How is it possible to stop Edge from opening when I start my computer: Hello,How is it possible to stop Edge from starting and opening a window every time I start my computer please?Some people talk about Task Manager or the startup folder, but Edge is absent from there. Thanks,Note : in the first version of this post I talked about Bing, but I...
  7. How is it possible to stop Bing from opening when I start my computer?

How is it possible to stop Bing from opening when I start my computer?: Hello,How is it possible to stop Bing from starting and opening a window every time I start my computer please?Some people talk about Task Manager or the startup folder, but Bing is absent from there. Thanks,...
  8. How is it possible to stop Bing from opening when I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is it possible to stop Bing from opening when I start my computer?: Hello,How is it possible to stop Bing from starting and opening a window every time I start my computer please?Some people talk about Task Manager or the startup folder, but Bing is absent from there. Thanks,...
  9. How is it possible to stop Bing from opening when I start my computer?

10. how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer

how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer: how to stop edge from starting when i turn on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-edge-from-starting-when-i-turn-on-my/1285b08f-061d-474a-b070-82fe6384a69d