Windows 10: How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

Discus and support How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Milltyme, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Milltyme Win User

How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I make it stop. FYI I have the proof of purchase receipt from Frys electronics that I purchased this computer and product key. I keep getting sent to another department when I try calling in and quite frankly it should be easy. Obviously there are start up scripts running so how do i combat that when I'm trying to install windows 10 pro 64bit??

:)

Milltyme, Apr 15, 2021

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Hrish Win User
    Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Apr 15, 2021
  4. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

1. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to?? - Similar Threads - stop PERSONAL being

2. How to stop my file directories from being attached to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop my file directories from being attached to onedrive?: I have just uninstalled onedrive and moved all my files from the onedrive desktop/documents all over to the user/me/desktop and documents. When i pressed on restore file location on the desktop folder under the my PC headingthis folder currently takes me to the onedrive...
  3. How do I stop my organisation from having access to my personal device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop my organisation from having access to my personal device?: [ATTACH] I have my own laptop which I use for school and as my primary device. I didn't buy it from the school it's my own but I have logged in to my school account as a Work account but my user account to log in to Windows is a personal Microsoft account....
  4. How stop task manager from being disabled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How stop task manager from being disabled?: I downloaded a virus on accident and I removed it and now it's says my task manager is disabled by administrator. How do I re-enable it? submitted by /u/Thenoob1000 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to stop child accounts in family from being able to install apps on pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop child accounts in family from being able to install apps on pc: I have recently purchased two new windows 10 laptops for our kids to use for school. I have added them to my Microsoft family and setup as many restrictions as I can find, however, how do I prevent them from being able to install apps, add accounts, add email addresses...
  6. Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?: My computer has been giving me troubles ever since I first got it. Complete garbage and always causing problems. Today its given me a message that has really freaked me out because I do have personal data on it and I'm worried it will be deleted. "Fatal Error C0000022...
  7. How to Stop Downloads from being saved on my PC with Windows 10 & Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Stop Downloads from being saved on my PC with Windows 10 & Google Chrome: I recently converted to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and have been having problems when I want to download something off the internet. Before, with Windows 7, I could perform a download with out it being saved and voila, I could open the item. Now with Windows 10, I can't as...
  8. How do I stop my PC from locking up? (after being inactive for 10mins)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop my PC from locking up? (after being inactive for 10mins): Hello How do I stop my PC from locking up when I don't use it. It seems to take maybe 10 -30minutes of not being used and then neither the keyboard or mouse will work. And my only option is to re-boot using the power off button. Any thoughts? Cheers J 117381
  9. Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??: My terminology and understanding of deployment is lacking so please bare with me. My system has been set up as a Client Computer and limits my ability to change Administrative settings that everyone has after installing Windows. I have software that came with the Gigabyte...
  10. How to stop "Documents" library from being reset on reboot?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop "Documents" library from being reset on reboot?: No matter what I do, Windows 10 changes the folders that belong to my "Documents" library on reboot to the standard folders (specifically %userprofile%/documents and the OneDrive documents folder). I don't want either of these folders in the Documents library; when I make...