Windows 10: How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

Discus and support How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Milltyme, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Milltyme Win User

How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

I had an extremely nosey X-roommate who window deploys onto my pc. I have read up on it and its exactly what is happening to my computer. How do I make it stop. FYI I have the proof of purchase receipt from Frys electronics that I purchased this computer and product key. I keep getting sent to another department when I try calling in and quite frankly it should be easy. Obviously there are start up scripts running so how do i combat that when I'm trying to install windows 10 pro 64bit??

:)

Milltyme, Apr 15, 2021

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Hrish Win User
    Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Apr 15, 2021
  4. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to??

1. How to stop my PERSONAL pc from being deployed to?? - Similar Threads - stop PERSONAL being

2. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  3. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  4. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to stop a folder on my PC from being synched to OneDrive

How to stop a folder on my PC from being synched to OneDrive: I have an App folder in my Documents folder. It contains a lot of information that I DO NOT WANT SENT to Onedrive. I want to stop it from synching to Onedrive.I am NOT trying to Unsync folders from OneDrive, so they do not show on my PC. That is done by going to OneDrive...
  6. How to stop a folder on my PC from being synched to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop a folder on my PC from being synched to OneDrive: I have an App folder in my Documents folder. It contains a lot of information that I DO NOT WANT SENT to Onedrive. I want to stop it from synching to Onedrive.I am NOT trying to Unsync folders from OneDrive, so they do not show on my PC. That is done by going to OneDrive...
  7. How to stop a folder on my PC from being synched to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. how can i stop my controller from being read as a pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i stop my controller from being read as a pc?: when playing games on my pc even through the xbox app my pc things that my xbox controller is a mouse. this happens with all of my controllers wired or not. i have tried restarting my pc multiple times but doesn't work. even if i unplug the mouse it still continues to think...
  9. how can i stop my controller from being read as a pc?

how can i stop my controller from being read as a pc?: when playing games on my pc even through the xbox app my pc things that my xbox controller is a mouse. this happens with all of my controllers wired or not. i have tried restarting my pc multiple times but doesn't work. even if i unplug the mouse it still continues to think...
  10. how can i stop my controller from being read as a pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware