Windows 10: How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

Discus and support How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Photos to upload my pictures from my phone onto my Windows 10 PC. But when it finds the new photos on the "Import items" window, it has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stefan Leigh-Lancaster, Aug 17, 2020.

1. How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

I use Photos to upload my pictures from my phone onto my Windows 10 PC. But when it finds the new photos on the "Import items" window, it has the previous photos on there as well, and I don't want to reupload them every time on my PC. How do I stop my iPhone 11 from reuploading the photos that I have already deleted on Windows 10?

Thank you.

:)

Stefan Leigh-Lancaster, Aug 17, 2020

2. Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Aug 17, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

Duplicate photo uploading

I just discovered an interesting new option in the W10 Photo App. When I inserted a memory card I got the option to import images into the Photo App and this time the App was offering me a checkbox window to select which photos I wanted to import.

How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my... [​IMG]

I guess this may also work for importing from a phone, there is a new items selection which I hope will just allow the new images to be automatically selected. The App is ver 15.1120.13270.0. Can you please see if this works for you and report back?

philc43, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my...

1. How to stop my recently uploaded photos from appearing on my "Import items" on Photos on my... - Similar Threads - stop recently uploaded

2. Photos doesn't properly import photos from my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos doesn't properly import photos from my iPhone: I've had issues with having no storage space on my iPhone lately. So I finally decided to move all of the photos to my PC Running latest Windows 10. I imported the pictures then tried to transfer one but it didn't transfer the photo I selected. Instead it transferred a photo...
  3. Photos doesn't properly import photos from my iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos doesn't properly import photos from my iPhone: I've had issues with having no storage space on my iPhone lately. So I finally decided to move all of the photos to my PC Running latest Windows 10. I imported the pictures then tried to transfer one but it didn't transfer the photo I selected. Instead it transferred a photo...
  4. Issues importing photos from my iPhone to the Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues importing photos from my iPhone to the Photos app: I have a fairly new iPhone and Windows 11. When I connect my phone to import photos, the PC recognizes the photos, but it doesn't recognize which ones have already been transferred to my PC. The old photos app did this every time. The photos are also completely out of order...
  5. Issues importing photos from my iPhone to the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues importing photos from my iPhone to the Photos app: I have a fairly new iPhone and Windows 11. When I connect my phone to import photos, the PC recognizes the photos, but it doesn't recognize which ones have already been transferred to my PC. The old photos app did this every time. The photos are also completely out of order...
  6. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  7. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  8. how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos

how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos: how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos I am new to PHOTOS and find it the most unusable APP ever produced. When I work on a video project it is a one time deal and I do not want it stored on my PC. I work on a project on a usb stick from start to finish then store...
  9. Importing Photos from my camera

Importing Photos from my camera: When I import pictures from my camera the app always used to group them by date taken, ie Jan 2021, now it no longer puts them in a folder and they are scattered all over the place making it really hard to find the ones I need. What happened and how do I change it back?...
  10. importing photos from my Iphone

importing photos from my Iphone: Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would appreciate any assistance.... How do I import photos from my iPhone to my laptop? I am getting a message stating that I need to access the import capability through the iPhone desktop app? I am lost!! Thank you in advance....