Windows 10: how to stop my slide show

Discus and support how to stop my slide show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaarronSteeves, Aug 7, 2019.

1. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show

:)

ShaarronSteeves, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Stop photo slide show during sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

You may follow the steps mentioned below so that the slide show stop after 20 minutes:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type Screen saver and click on Change Screen saver.
    • Under screen saver - Wait- increase the minutes to 20.
    • Click OK and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 7, 2019
  3. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 7, 2019
  4. how to stop my slide show

Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

how to stop my slide show

1. how to stop my slide show - Similar Threads - stop slide show

2. How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show: Hello,So I would like use the slideshow option for my lock screen. However, every 3 or 4 full-screen pictures, it will make a collage of 4-5 of my pictures, and I do not like it. How can I keep the slideshow of my pictures, but disable this collage it is making? I have...
  3. How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Stop the Collages on the Lock Screen Slide Show: Hello,So I would like use the slideshow option for my lock screen. However, every 3 or 4 full-screen pictures, it will make a collage of 4-5 of my pictures, and I do not like it. How can I keep the slideshow of my pictures, but disable this collage it is making? I have...
  4. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  5. Slide Show

Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. HOW TO STOP AND TURN OFF PHOTO SLIDE SHOW ON MY WINDOW 10 PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW TO STOP AND TURN OFF PHOTO SLIDE SHOW ON MY WINDOW 10 PC: STOP PHOTO SLIDE SHOW ON MY WINDOWS 10 PC PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-and-turn-off-photo-slide-show-on-my/3265adb5-dab5-432a-b7a8-600eed52715a
  8. How do I stop Lock Screen slide show collages

How do I stop Lock Screen slide show collages: The lock screen slideshow randomly creates collages, which are annoying. How do I turn that off? This question has been asked and answered in 2017 but the posted solution does not work. The person asking the question in 2017 replied that it didn't work but I see no...
  9. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  10. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...