Windows 10: how to stop my slide show

Discus and support how to stop my slide show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaarronSteeves, Aug 7, 2019.

1. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show

:)

ShaarronSteeves, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Stop photo slide show during sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

You may follow the steps mentioned below so that the slide show stop after 20 minutes:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type Screen saver and click on Change Screen saver.
    • Under screen saver - Wait- increase the minutes to 20.
    • Click OK and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 7, 2019
  3. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 7, 2019
  4. how to stop my slide show

Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

how to stop my slide show

1. how to stop my slide show - Similar Threads - stop slide show

2. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

in Windows 10 Customization
    -Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  3. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  4. The sequence of a slide show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sequence of a slide show: I have a multiple photo slide show, which I want to demonstrate on my Smart TV or DVD player. This slide show is played in order when I watch it on my PC but when I try to show it in the Smart TV, it is mixed up. Why? I numbered them 1-35....
  5. Music stops while making a slide show video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music stops while making a slide show video: I am creating a Video using pictures in Windows 10 photo app. I have chosen the classic theme with the Happy Beat music. The problem is that the music ends at around the 1:25 before the end of the video. Is there a way to have the music continue to the end of the video?...
  6. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  7. How to create a slide show on Windows 10

How to create a slide show on Windows 10: I want to use my laptop to show photos at an open day. I would like them to run on a loop, as the open day will last about four hours. Any help would be much appreciated 63011
  8. Monitor slide-show problem

Monitor slide-show problem: I have a folder with almost 200 (and growing) Windows 10 backgrounds. I have my monitor set to show the pictures as backgrounds, changing every minute. However, it only shows about ten different backgrounds. I have tried re-arranging the photos in the folder and even sending...
  9. How to change slide show to random

How to change slide show to random: Have set up a slide show but wish these to be displayed randomly and for a shorter time then the 1 minute which is the shortest default time, pse advise. 16740
  10. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...