Windows 10: How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture

Discus and support How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office. I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sam02, Jan 13, 2020.

1. sam02 Win User

How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture

Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office.
    I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it shows the default picture but when i load a office app it shows a picture of me i took as a test, i have removed the picture but the office still uses it.
    So how can i change this profile to the default one please

Also i see the quick action and the ribbon bar at the top take more room than the old 2013 version is there a way to make both the same please.

Regards

:)

sam02, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User

Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office.
    I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it shows the default picture but when i load a office app it shows a picture of me i took as a test, i have removed the picture but the office still uses it.
    So how can i change this profile to the default one please

Also i see the quick action and the ribbon bar at the top take more room than the old 2013 version is there a way to make both the same please.

Regards

sam02, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture - Similar Threads - stop Office 2019

2. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  3. How to reinitiate the profile picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinitiate the profile picture?: The picture profile in "Vos informations" of my "Comptes" can be changed, but not removed? I need to remove it and get back my initials. Can someone please help me find a way?...
  4. How to reactivate my windows 10 and office 2019 using my outlook account?

How to reactivate my windows 10 and office 2019 using my outlook account?: My friend asked me this question as she doesn't have her outlook account on her ubuntu laptop I lost my windows 10 and office 2019 after having a blue screen and formatting problem for using ubuntu as duel os. Can I use my current outlook account to reactivate them for a...
  5. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  6. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  7. using a product code for Office 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using a product code for Office 2019: Microsoft is big, fat pain. I bought a product code for Office 2019 for my new computer. It keeps telling me that I used that code on another microsoft account. I don't have another account. Do you think a real person could be reached to solve this issue H*** no! I...
  8. Profile picture won't update in Office programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Profile picture won't update in Office programs: Hi, I changed my Microsoft account profile picture with the new photo appearing when I sign onto my computer and on my Microsoft account. However, the old profile picture still appears on Word in the top right corner. I did have a problem with my first user profile which...
  9. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...
  10. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469