Windows 10: How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture

Discus and support How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office. I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sam02, Jan 13, 2020.

1. sam02 Win User

How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture

Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office.
    I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it shows the default picture but when i load a office app it shows a picture of me i took as a test, i have removed the picture but the office still uses it.
    So how can i change this profile to the default one please

Also i see the quick action and the ribbon bar at the top take more room than the old 2013 version is there a way to make both the same please.

Regards

:)

sam02, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User

Hi i have just moved from office 2013 to to the 2019 version of office.
    I am using windows 10 home version with a local account and in settings it shows the default picture but when i load a office app it shows a picture of me i took as a test, i have removed the picture but the office still uses it.
    So how can i change this profile to the default one please

Also i see the quick action and the ribbon bar at the top take more room than the old 2013 version is there a way to make both the same please.

Regards

sam02, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to stop Office 2019 using my profile picture - Similar Threads - stop Office 2019

2. Deleting profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting profile picture: Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back. The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture...
  3. Profile picture not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not updating: Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas? 135086
  4. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  5. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  6. Profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  7. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...
  8. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...
  9. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469
  10. How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to include a picture in WLM Sign in profile ?: This computer ( Intel Compute cs125) is a recently installed (repair install) Win 10 Home, ver 1803 build 17134.81 Browser : IE11 default. No 3rd party browser. I am using WLM in all my computers (5 of them.) I have issue on this particular one. Problem : I cannot find way...