Windows 10: how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling

Discus and support how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; does anyone know how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling it does every time it is opened, changed and printed. it takes forever to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CherylThorne1, Jan 23, 2020.

1. how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling

does anyone know how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling it does every time it is opened, changed and printed. it takes forever to do my work. please help.

:)

CherylThorne1, Jan 23, 2020
  2. DPM2009 Win User

Microsoft default Apps: "Stopped responding (and was closed)"

Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

The problem with error reports on non responding Apps is not new to me; Windows 8.1 had them too- a lot.

Apps are slow to start but do work and create an error report in the background, which can be found in the Reliability Monitor, reporting: "Stopped responding [and was closed]". Eventually, apps will start and work normally.

However, the problem persists in Windows 10. Apps include (not exhaustive):

• Store
    • Calculator
    • Film & TV
    • Weather
    • Money
    • Get Office
    Is this known and is there a way to fix this?

Cheers,

Dave

DPM2009, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Ian_61 Win User
    Microsoft Office 365 Apps Not responding

On a new computer (Windows10) I uploaded Office 365 but on first use (after Dropbox prompted to insert Dropbox as a Save As... option all MS Office 365 apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access) won't open, instead producing the "xxxx has stopped responding"
    dialogue box. None of the applications will open in Safe Mode, nor does opening winword, excel, access etc. from the Run command box with the /a suffix work.

Regedit shows a Dropbox folder installed in the AddOn directory file of each app in the list of registry files.

Any assistance appreciated.

Ian_61, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling

1. how to stop office apps from the not responding cycling - Similar Threads - stop office apps

2. How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?: How do I stop the yellow "custom office templates" folders from appearing in my File Explorer's "Documents" page on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-yellow-custom-office-templates/858fc04e-1ac9-4bbe-a5e8-3828271fd7c2
  3. How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop the yellow "custom office templates" from appearing?: How do I stop the yellow "custom office templates" folders from appearing in my File Explorer's "Documents" page on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-yellow-custom-office-templates/858fc04e-1ac9-4bbe-a5e8-3828271fd7c2
  4. Windows 10: Windows rapidly cycle between responding and not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Windows rapidly cycle between responding and not responding.: I recently rebuilt a number of computers from scratch using the 20H1 x64 version. Now, on every one of them, I am having a problem with windows rapidly cycling between responding and not responding. All of the computers had previously been running 20H1 X64, installed as an...
  5. How to stop MS auto-installing Office App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to stop MS auto-installing Office App: Several times a day I get a popup of the new Office App, asking me to "sign up for free!" to MS Office. I don't want Office, I've never installed it on this PC relatively new install, and I've tried uninstalling the Office App many times. How can I stop MS from pushing...
  6. How do you stop Windows from closing a 'not responding program'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you stop Windows from closing a 'not responding program'?: Windows keeps closing Minecraft whenever it stop responding for a bit. Minecraft was just rendering some of the terrain with a little lag spike. This is absolutely getting infuriating, as I have to wait for 15-20 minutes just to load Minecraft, because off my HDD submitted...
  7. Delete app from Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete app from Office: Hello, it's me again :D Is it possible to delete apps from Office pack? I want to delete Access, Publisher and Outlook without deleting other apps. submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flipy5/delete_app_from_office/
  8. How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Win 10 from updating Office 2010 ?: I have the Picture Manager of MS Office 2010 installed , its the only thing I choosed with the setup. Now Windows-updates is trying to update the Office 2010 ( SP2 ,etc.) , how can I prevent it from updating ? And ; are these updates usefull when only the Picture Manager is...
  9. Office apps stop responding until Print Spooler is restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office apps stop responding until Print Spooler is restarted: Hi, I have posted this in other forums in an attempt to get to a wide audience so I apologise if you have seen it before and cannot help. I have stuck a strange print spooler problem that I would like to get some direction on. I have read the solutions presented but I'm...
  10. Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.: Every once in a while, the windows 10 system sort of stops responding. By that I mean, the keyboard and mouse still work and I can sort of do somethings like: - open explorer and browse each drive - start cmd from a desktop shortcut icon But there are many things I...