Windows 10: How to stop office pop ups

Discus and support How to stop office pop ups in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes when i'm playing games this pops up. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/793135498768386508/EFBF072C9B3C792E793CD49AEEC5190D7C78B3E8/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/madcaesars, Mar 4, 2020.

1. How to stop office pop ups

Sometimes when i'm playing games this pops up. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....508/EFBF072C9B3C792E793CD49AEEC5190D7C78B3E8/

It's really annoying. I've tried searching how to stop the pop ups, i've tried uninstalling it by pressing the windows key searching for it right clicking it and clicking uninstall but it reinstalls itself, it wont appear in control panel to uninstall it there, i can't access the windowsapps folder where its located.

I never installed it and it says it was created a few days ago https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....890/5DE9E1BE816C67F6F1276DA12911ADE7CF63F5C9/

Please help it's driving me nuts and starting to think it might be a virus

submitted by /u/madcaesars
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/madcaesars, Mar 4, 2020

2. Stop pop-ups for office

I have an Acer computer, every time I start it up, even when I'm not on line, I get pop-ups to get office for this computer. I don't want office for this computer. How can I make these pop-ups go away?

[Moved from:Office/Unknown/other/Windows
    /
    Unknown/other]

KarinVanaman, Mar 4, 2020
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 4, 2020
  4. How to stop office pop ups

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

How to stop office pop ups

1. How to stop office pop ups - Similar Threads - stop office pop

2. How to stop MSN pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop MSN pop-ups?: I have a MSN popup. I was working in my "settings", trying to connect to WiFi . It blocks my work and freezes the screen. Tried to remove repeatedly but it always comes back. I want this gone. I don't mind at all if MSN gets deleted....
  3. How to stop MSN pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop MSN pop-ups?: I have a MSN popup. I was working in my "settings", trying to connect to WiFi . It blocks my work and freezes the screen. Tried to remove repeatedly but it always comes back. I want this gone. I don't mind at all if MSN gets deleted....
  4. How to stop Edge pop up ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop Edge pop up ?: So this thing happen daily on windows 10 ,edge browser random open window with some pictures,I want stop this or I will need delete edge submitted by /u/dontclickxo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg0jcf/how_to_stop_edge_pop_up/
  5. How To Stop A Microsoft Pop-Up?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To Stop A Microsoft Pop-Up?: Please note that I posted this same thread on another Microsoft Forum but I suspect it wasn't the right one. For at least the last six months I have been getting a pop-up notice several times a week on my desktop, and I can't figure out how to stop it. I am using a Compaq...
  6. how to stop pop up in windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to stop pop up in windows?: pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-in-windows/c3a15c5f-27fb-42e2-8a93-5bc2374ef43e
  7. Stop pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop pop ups: I am plagued with pop ups in chrome. I have tried to stop them through internet properties but they still come. Any help would be appreciated. Thenks Steve Jones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-pop-ups/c050d9fa-43b4-4324-a588-35a20023f846
  8. How to stop Microsoft pop up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Microsoft pop up?: Hi! I am trying to figure out how to stop a pop up that keeps showing up on my laptop almost everytime I log on. It is a full screen stating "Important updates needed!"... After Oct. 10, 2017, Microsoft will no longer support my version of Windows 10 & my PC won't receive...
  9. How to stop Edge pop up

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge pop up: Every time I open Edge in Windows 10 I get a pop up just under my bookmarks tool bar asking if I want to download an app to install Edge on my Andriod or I phone. I keep saying "No", but the pop up keeps coming up. Is there a way to stop this? I have Firefox also, and my home...
  10. How to stop icloud warning pop ups

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to stop icloud warning pop ups: How can I stop icloud pop ups warning me my icloud file is nearly full. 26803