Windows 10: How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

Discus and support How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I want to ask for you to tell me the ways of stopping enable itself again and again. I disabled Onedrive in quick access by using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shiwan0804, Nov 12, 2020.

1. How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

Hi, everyone.

I want to ask for you to tell me the ways of stopping enable itself again and again.

I disabled Onedrive in quick access by using the registry keys as following successfully.

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]
    "System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WOW6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]
    "System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree"=dword:00000000

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]

But, when I update driver or Windows Update, Onedrive will enabled itself again and again.

How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again? [​IMG]

Q. Which ways could stop Onedrive enable itself again and again really?

Thanks a lot.

:)

shiwan0804, Nov 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

W10Privacy utility. Option to permanently stop OneDrive from starting up.

lemonadesoda, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

1. How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again? - Similar Threads - stop Onedrive enabled

2. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  3. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  4. How to enable ''Reset this Pc'' again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable ''Reset this Pc'' again?: The option in recovery setting to ''Reset this Pc'' is not working as it does nothing when i press it, just a loading circle on the cursor for a second or split second. Also i think its due to a virus or someone hacked my Pc, help please...
  5. How to enable ''Reset this Pc'' again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable ''Reset this Pc'' again?: The option in recovery setting to ''Reset this Pc'' is not working as it does nothing when i press it, just a loading circle on the cursor for a second or split second. Also i think its due to a virus or someone hacked my Pc, help please...
  6. How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Onedrive enabled itself again and again?: Hi, everyone. I want to ask for you to tell me the ways of stopping enable itself again and again. I disabled Onedrive in quick access by using the registry keys as following successfully. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}]...
  7. Desktop is rebuilding itself again and again?

in Cortana
    Desktop is rebuilding itself again and again?: Hello, but when I start my laptop the desktop is rebuilt every 3-7 seconds and you can't open any programs Does anyone know a solution? LG T https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/desktop-baut-sich-immer-wieder-neu-auf
  8. Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair repeats itself again and again?: Hello, i have a problem with my pc when i start it the process (which i will describe in a moment) repeats itself a few times and then the screen is black. First comes the (that always comes when you start the pc. [ATTACH] Then comes the [ATTACH]...
  9. OneDrive alive again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive alive again: After a botched PCMover file transfer from Windows 10 laptop to Windows 10 laptop, I see all these folders under This PC whose properties indicate OneDrive in the path. My entire Excel documents in one subfolder show 0KB although I have these files in my User backup. I did...
  10. OneDrive again!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive again!!: I have a continual problem with OneDriveon my Desktop computer. It works for a while and then suddenly the quick access icons disappear and the files stop synching. If you right click on file explorer and click "pin to quick access" it doesn't work. So in the past I have...