Windows 10: how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

Discus and support how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my iPhone to my PC using the USB slot, it keeps asking me what I want to do with the device. It will not stop if no action is selected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewBlank1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

When I connect my iPhone to my PC using the USB slot, it keeps asking me what I want to do with the device. It will not stop if no action is selected. How do I stop PC to automatically recognize the device?

:)

AndrewBlank1, Sep 14, 2019

2. how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

When I connect my iPhone to my PC using the USB slot, it keeps asking me what I want to do with the device. It will not stop if no action is selected. How do I stop PC to automatically recognize the device?

AndrewBlank1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Rocky230v Win User
    Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, i dont understand why is it so difficult to connect freaking Microsoft phone.... still having same connectivity issue Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

Rocky230v, Sep 25, 2019
  4. how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

Hi Annie Joiner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Have you installed the Latest Version of iTunes?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1: Diagnose And Fix Windows USB Problems.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Automatically diagnose and
    fix Windows USB problems
    and check if this helps.

You may also refer
    Error: "USB Device not recognized" when you try to access a USB device
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: iTunes Is Not Recognizing Your iPhone.

Follow the section If you use a Windows PC from If
    iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and see if you are able to access your iPhone from your computer.

Method 3: Uninstall And Reinstalling iTunes.

Step 1: Follow the steps mentioned in
    Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later and completely uninstall iTunes from the computer.

Step 2: Once you uninstall iTunes from the computer, restart the computer once, and install the latest version of iTunes from
    iTunes.

Step 3: Then, follow the section Import to your PC from
    Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to transfer pictures from your iPhone to the computer.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB

1. how to stop pc to automatically recognize iphone when plugged into USB - Similar Threads - stop automatically recognize

2. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  3. USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Device not recognized when plugging in HP Reverb G2: It first started when I was playing Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand-grenades. I was playing with plenty of mods, but I got these mods from a safe website thunderstore.io, so there's no possibility of it being a virus/malware. The audio output start randomly switching between my...
  4. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  5. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  6. PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB: Hi all, Any help will be greatly appreciated. OK, I have an iPhone X with a Verizon unlimited plan on it. This plan includes personal hotspot usage, and I use it all the time by my pc via USB. However, recently I plugged my phone in to my pc, turned on my hospot like I...
  7. Headphones not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not recognized when plugged in: Recently bought, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 15-3582 and Windows 10 PRO as OS, big problem is that when i plug in any pair of headphones in one jack port i have, it's not recognized in the SOUND Playback option only available is Speakers/Headphones device The only way that the...
  8. iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

iPhone 7: USB device not recognized: Split from this thread. When I plug my iPhone 7 plus into my windows 10 computer I get an error: USB device not recognized. How do I get it to be recognized and import my pictures?...
  9. MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN

MY USB PRINTERS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED WHEN PLUGGED IN: All my printers suddenly don't recognize on my laptop when plugged in, but recognize and function properly on other computers. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printers' drivers but it didn't work. I later checked the device manager and saw that the USB Printing...
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to auto detect iphone when plugged into pc