Windows 10: How to stop pending download of Version 20H2

Discus and support How to stop pending download of Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have heard of some issues about the Windows 10 update version 20H2, and I want to stop the pending download of Version 20H2. How should I stop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AngeloMB, Apr 28, 2021.

1. AngeloMB Win User

How to stop pending download of Version 20H2

I have heard of some issues about the Windows 10 update version 20H2, and I want to stop the pending download of Version 20H2. How should I stop the pending download of 20H2 in windows update at settings? I can't install the pending install of the other new updates when this 20H2 is interfering. My windows 10 is Home and version 1909

:)

AngeloMB, Apr 28, 2021

2. stop pending downloads

Hi Marknjen,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Please be informed that the pending download that you see in Microsoft Store are updates for the apps that are already installed and not new apps. You may uninstall the apps if you do not use them.

If you are facing issues in downloading updates for the apps that you use, we would suggest you to follow the methods mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1: Run store app troubleshooter.

1. Go to settings>updates & security>troubleshooter.
    2. Scroll down and click on Windows store app
    3. It will provide you with the Troubleshooting Report.

Method 2.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter it will automatically fix some common problems installing updates and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Click the below link

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Apr 28, 2021
  4. How to stop pending download of Version 20H2

Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

How to stop pending download of Version 20H2

1. How to stop pending download of Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - stop pending download

2. Windows 10 version 20H2 download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version 20H2 download.: Hello respected Microsoft experts, I am new to this community. For the past couple of days, I am facing performance issues and cpu issues in my windows. I updated my system to 21H1 and it started since then. I did create a system restore point prior to update but now I can't...
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2 download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version 20H2 download.: Hello respected Microsoft experts, I am new to this community. For the past couple of days, I am facing performance issues and cpu issues in my windows. I updated my system to 21H1 and it started since then. I did create a system restore point prior to update but now I can't...
  4. Windows 10 version 20H2 download.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Download Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 Version 20H2: I wish to download Windows 10 Version 20H2 and manually install it but I am having trouble finding a 20H2 update download. Where can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-10-version-20h2/949a14ba-f383-4504-a6ed-d59b46b280eb
  6. What is the Windows 10 Version 20H2 Feature Update, Pending Update?

What is the Windows 10 Version 20H2 Feature Update, Pending Update?: In December 2020, Windows 10 version 1909 KB4592449 was installed, but there is also an older Windows 10 version 20H2 feature update pending, am I supposed to update that too? Your reply in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks....
  7. What is Windows 10 version 20H2 Feature update, update pending.

What is Windows 10 version 20H2 Feature update, update pending.: On December 09, 2020 Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4592449 was installed but there is also an older Windows 10 version 20H2 feature update pending am I suppose to update that too? As I do not know about Windows 10 version 20H2 I have not yet installed. Your answer in this...
  8. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  9. Download Pending

Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  10. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124