Windows 10: How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

Discus and support How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My first post! Migrated from 7 to 10, and like it, except for the annoying phone notifications popping up on the right side of my PC, taking up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sculptedstylus, Aug 14, 2015.

1. How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

My first post! Migrated from 7 to 10, and like it, except for the annoying phone notifications popping up on the right side of my PC, taking up a quarter of the screen! Is there any way to disable them, I've tried playing around with the notification settings on my PC, to no avail. I have a Galaxy Note 4, BTW. *Sad

:)

sculptedstylus, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Sarah_161 Win User

Disabling synched Cortana PC verbalizations: Google application notifications on Android mobile phones

How do I stop Cortana from saying my phone application notifications aloud, while my PC is on?

Sarah_161, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Roy 59er Win User
    HOW TO STOP NOTIFICATIONS OF PHONE UPDATES?

You should be able to disable update notifications by un ticking the box in your update setting

Roy 59er, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

1. How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC - Similar Threads - Stop Phone Notifications

2. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  3. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  4. How to stop mcAfee notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop mcAfee notifications: I have McAfee installed. But I get these notifications. Now I have one asking me for "Time for one quick question" And it wants me to rate it. It is a large box in the bottom right corner which takes up space and covers any work or browsers open. I do not want to answer...
  5. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  6. How to stop ads in notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop ads in notifications: Stop ads in notifictions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-ads-in-notifications/91ac3133-0211-485d-8feb-90793a92f135"
  7. How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your Phone app has become a hub to sync notifications from any Phone to your Windows 10 computer. It has replaced the Cortana app in enabling the same feature. While a user cannot replicate their Phone apps on their Windows [...] This post How to get Phone...
  8. How to stop "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop "Your Phone": I don't want "Your Phone" running in the background, unasked for. I don't want "Settings". I don't want "Microsoft Edge". I don't want "Microsoft Store". Isn't there SOME way to turn off all this automatic stuff that I don't want and don't need?...
  9. How to stop Backup Notification

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to stop Backup Notification: The new downgraded notification centre keeps nagging me about not taking a backup. That's because I use other software to take my backups. How can I turn this particular notification off? I suspect that regedit is likely to be involved which strikes me as a seriously...
  10. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home. The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop phone notifications on pc