Windows 10: how to stop pop up in windows?

Discus and support how to stop pop up in windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NAP1948, Jan 26, 2020.

1. NAP1948 Win User

how to stop pop up in windows?

pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP

:)

NAP1948, Jan 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

how to stop pop up in windows? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. how to stop pop up in windows? - Similar Threads - stop pop

2. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  3. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  4. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?: I don't even use Microsoft Edge and I've tried just about everything to make it stop popping up but nothing seems to work. It even happens when I log on at a place with no wifi and just enters a blank page. This new computer is otherwise great but very annoying....
  6. Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?

Every time I log onto my computer, Microsoft Edge pops up - how do I stop it?: I don't even use Microsoft Edge and I've tried just about everything to make it stop popping up but nothing seems to work. It even happens when I log on at a place with no wifi and just enters a blank page. This new computer is otherwise great but very annoying....
  7. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  8. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  9. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...
  10. How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...

How does one stop the "download" mini-window from continually popping up long after the...: I have Windows 11 with the latest build {2024-02 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034848 installed 2/29/2024} and this has continued to happen after the several new updates. Not sure why Microsoft moved the "downloads" access from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up saying windows 10 is damaged

2. message says my windows 10 is corrupted

3. i keep getting a windows is damaged warning on my pc