Windows 10: How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I stop random chiming sound on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianFarrell2, Aug 25, 2019.

1. How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

How do I stop random chiming sound on my PC?

:)

BrianFarrell2, Aug 25, 2019

2. Ramdom Chimeing sounds on windows 10

How do I get rid of random Chiming sounds on my windows 10 computer?

BrianFarrell2, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 annoying chime

Just installed Windows 10 disabled all the sounds but still get a random chime sound every 1mins with no notification just a sound

MarcPetzke, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Hunter Win User

How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

What is this chime sound that keeps playing at random intervals?

There is a chiming sound that plays at random intervals on my computer and I cannot figure out for the life of me where it is coming from. Anyone know the origin of this sound?

edit: Apologies for the poor sound quality. Recorded the sound on my phone through my speakers.

edit: Here is a screenshot of my Task Manager

Hunter, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer

1. How to stop random chiming sound on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - stop random chiming

2. random chime/ "bell ring"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random chime/ "bell ring": i get a random chime sound on and off all day.it is like the AOL sound when you get mail but it does not have to do with aol because aol is closed when ithappensit will sound when a tab is closed or even when nothing is happeningI know it is the system because years ago this...
  3. random chimes and stutter of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random chimes and stutter of windows: programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please....
  4. random chimes and stutter of windows

random chimes and stutter of windows: programs stutter and a chime goes off every few seconds. I've a clean boot and does not seem to be a third party program to be the cause. need help please....
  5. Windows 11 keeps sounding Chime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps sounding Chime: I run my PC with Windows 11 and recently I've been facing this issue.The system randomly keeps chiming the sound like a system notification but nothing happens. It doesn't even happen once in a while, but chimes continuously for 5 seconds then happens again after a while. And...
  6. Windows 11 keeps sounding Chime

Windows 11 keeps sounding Chime: I run my PC with Windows 11 and recently I've been facing this issue.The system randomly keeps chiming the sound like a system notification but nothing happens. It doesn't even happen once in a while, but chimes continuously for 5 seconds then happens again after a while. And...
  7. Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10: Hi there!I have been going through this problem with my PC, Whenever I watch a Video or I am playing a Game, The Audio stops working randomly and I have to either restart my PC or Increase/decrease the Volume to fix it. Even then, The audio works for a few seconds and then...
  8. Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Randomly, the sound stops working, it seem to do it when I go into discord, and go into a voice channel, then no audio outputs work until I restart my PC, what do I do?...
  9. Windows 10 Random Chime

Windows 10 Random Chime: Whenever i have my PC opened every few minutes a random notification like chime sound starts playing and keeps reapeating over and over again. I tried different ways to turn it off such as disconnecting and reconnecting my headphones, finding the sound in the all sounds...
  10. Ramdom Chimeing sounds on windows 10

Ramdom Chimeing sounds on windows 10: How do I get rid of random Chiming sounds on my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ramdom-chimeing-sounds-on-windows-10/9e21cb94-c952-4da3-af7b-59b3288e2920

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer chimes randomly

2. how to stop windows 10 chime every 30 seconds

3. windows 10 chime continuously

4. why does my computer keep chiming windows 10,
  5. laptop chiming can i still use it,
  6. evrytime a do a task my windosw 10 makes chime sound,
  7. wy does my laptop keep chiming,
  8. chime volume on pc,
  9. why does my laptop make chimes sounds,
  10. windows 10 and random sound,
  11. My computer chimes every few seconds,