Windows 10: How to stop receiving "You have a reply in discussion"emails

Discus and support How to stop receiving "You have a reply in discussion"emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I asked a question about Mouse Without Borders months ago and now I keep receiving "You have a reply in discussion" emails. I have tried to follow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ColinPuls, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ColinPuls Win User

How to stop receiving "You have a reply in discussion"emails

I asked a question about Mouse Without Borders months ago and now I keep receiving "You have a reply in discussion" emails. I have tried to follow the instructions to stop receiving them but I can't see what to do.

Can you advise please?

Thank you

Colin Puls

:)

ColinPuls, Jul 29, 2019
  2. ColinPuls Win User

I asked a question about Mouse Without Borders months ago and now I keep receiving "You have a reply in discussion" emails. I have tried to follow the instructions to stop receiving them but I can't see what to do.

Can you advise please?

Thank you

Colin Puls

ColinPuls, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Stop receiving emails to old email address

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

To stop receiving emails on the Gmail account, please open the email that you are receiving, at the bottom of the email you will find the option to unsubscribe from the email notifications. Follow the on-screen instructions to unsubscribe form the
    emails.

If you are still receiving emails, I would suggest you to get in touch with Google support and they will help you with the issue.

However, to receive notification emails on your Outlook account, you can follow the same steps provided in my previous reply, click on
    Manage communication permissions for your Outlook account and can select which notifications you want to receive.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 1, 2019
  4. How to stop receiving "You have a reply in discussion"emails

How do i stop receiving email for every single post?

So.. how do i stop receiving email for every single post?

hivebattleii, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How to stop receiving "You have a reply in discussion"emails - Similar Threads - stop receiving reply

2. Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.: Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.I have tried deleting the phone and laptop and re-pairing several times. Deleted everything and downloaded again. Brand new laptop running WIndows 11. The phone calling option works....
  3. Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.: Phone link with ios, not receiving text. It will send, but replies are not received.I have tried deleting the phone and laptop and re-pairing several times. Deleted everything and downloaded again. Brand new laptop running WIndows 11. The phone calling option works....
  4. Haven't received reply

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  5. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received reply: I am resending this chat since I started it at 6:10 and haven't heard anything back since 6:18 and I have been messaging since then till 6:35 to get a reply. Did Technical Service team receive all my info. Haven't seen any reply. Sorry if I am pushy by am 75 and have a...
  6. Haven't received reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. receiving replies intended for other users.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    receiving replies intended for other users.: Almost daily I waste time reading and trying to understand replies that are not answers to any of my questions sent to answers.com. Have no knowledge of the queries nor answers which appear to be asked by other users, not me. I hope the person who actually sent the question...
  8. what can stop you from receiving mail ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what can stop you from receiving mail ?: I am not receiving mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-stop-you-from-receiving-mail/718fdd65-0381-4451-925f-e0b15a8b8552
  9. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  10. Not receiving replies to my posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Not receiving replies to my posts: For the last week or so I have not receive email when someone replies to my posts or threads I have subscribed to. Thank you. 129588