Windows 10: How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

Discus and support How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by coody, Jul 12, 2019.

1. coody Win User

How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not be found.” After I click OK button, the RunDLL windows will disappear. I guess it might be some Logitech driver related to the Logitech mouse ever installed. Can I stop the pop up RunDLL pop up and how? Thank you for your answer.

:)

coody, Jul 12, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jul 12, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Jul 12, 2019
  4. How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

1. How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating? - Similar Threads - stop RunDLL pop

2. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?: I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message which would pop up on startup and randomly while I use my laptop:I have no idea what app PrepDirect is and I even tries...
  3. Pop-up after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up after Windows 10 update: Hi all, I've been getting the following popup since my last Windows 10 update. I've googled around to see if I can resolve it to no avail. It's really causing me issues, as I'm working from home in healthcare and it's been extremely unprofessional to deal with loud popups...
  4. how to stop pop up in windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to stop pop up in windows?: pop ups on bottom left of screen are driving me nuts. even rude pop ups -I have a completely new system from HP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-in-windows/c3a15c5f-27fb-42e2-8a93-5bc2374ef43e
  5. how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop pop up ads in windows 10.: How do I stop pop up ads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-pop-up-ads-in-windows-10/f3e3c95a-c89a-4c8c-a16a-30527a83923c
  6. Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message

Window startup: how to remove RunDLL error pop up message: Hi, how can I remove the below error pop up message whenever windows startup? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-startup-how-to-remove-rundll-error-pop-up/cb9d8553-9f9f-4bb7-ae72-81b7498c4625
  7. Rundll pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rundll pop up: After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module cannot be found. This is a old printer I had 4 years ago with windows 8. This never happen before the update please can...
  8. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error box keeps popping up: [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-box-keeps-popping-up/a35074db-4654-42ba-95f7-b1f4904fa4b6"
  9. RunDLL Pop Up Message

RunDLL Pop Up Message: This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup: There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll The specific module could not be found. Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be...
  10. How to stop Edge pop up

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge pop up: Every time I open Edge in Windows 10 I get a pop up just under my bookmarks tool bar asking if I want to download an app to install Edge on my Andriod or I phone. I keep saying "No", but the pop up keeps coming up. Is there a way to stop this? I have Firefox also, and my home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i can disable dll update pop