Windows 10: How to stop SGCarmart's spams ?

Discus and support How to stop SGCarmart's spams ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know how to stop sgcarmart's constant spamming as it's non stop....? Thanks 171944 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Arcadian, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Arcadian Win User

How to stop SGCarmart's spams ?

Anyone know how to stop sgcarmart's constant spamming as it's non stop....?

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jan 8, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 8, 2021
  3. "Microsoft Group" How to Stop receiving Spam

About 4 months ago, our group started receiving spam messages (phishing, I guess, I don't click to find out).

People are supposed to email me to be added to the list, not join by other means.

I am nominal group-email owner. I read I can individually add each of the 77 members to an "allowed" list. After that, any spam emails should get rejected (always from non-members). I THINK that would stop us getting spam.

Is there a way to bulk add all 70 members to the "allowed" list, or do I have to add them one by one?

If this is wrong place to post this message then please direct me to right place. Many thanks in Advance.

JuliiSwindells, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Stop specific e-mails going to Spam folder.

Did you actually check the junk lists and remove if found?

How to stop SGCarmart's spams ? [​IMG]

How to stop SGCarmart's spams ? [​IMG]

Edit: If using outlook dot com or hotmail:

Sign in to your account

Try logging in there and if you can get web access check junk rules there.

Callender, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. How to stop SGCarmart's spams ? - Similar Threads - stop SGCarmart's spams

2. How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?: How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?I'm forced to make an account with this garbage site in order to not have a minecraft account I already bought and paid for years ago to be deleted.They sign me up for spam. I play their little game and "unsubscribe". I...
  3. How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?: How do I get this site to stop harassing me with spam?I'm forced to make an account with this garbage site in order to not have a minecraft account I already bought and paid for years ago to be deleted.They sign me up for spam. I play their little game and "unsubscribe". I...
  4. How to Stop Spam Email after clicking on phishing link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Stop Spam Email after clicking on phishing link: Dear all,I had accidentally fallen for a phishing link which claimed that my Facebook account was hacked. Whilst I did not reveal any personal information or download anything, my inbox is now cluttered with a deluge of spam / junk emails which are painfully obvious scams. It...
  5. Stopping spam from google?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping spam from google?: It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks. Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle...
  6. Stopping spam from google?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping spam from google?: It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks. Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle...
  7. Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.: As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down while spam, harrasment, popups etc has gone up. So i thought i would make this thread for users who just wants to use the...
  8. I need some help with stopping spam

in Browsers and Email
    I need some help with stopping spam: So, i just reinstalled firefox, and i realized what a spam monster it is right off the bat. It seems like you can get rid of most ads by installing adblocker, just like you can get rid of most cookies warnings by installing the addon called i dont care about cookies. With...
  9. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...
  10. Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft: How do we stop Microsoft from spamming us with the "Try Microsoft Edge" with the "Windows 10 help" page right after startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/stop-windows-10-spam-from-microsoft/87fd8675-17a9-43f2-ab21-f9b92ada787f