Windows 10: How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification

Discus and support How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I do use and enjoy using the Microsoft Family options for monitoring and regulating child screen time. But almost daily I see a notification pop-up in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jesus4gaveme03, Mar 15, 2019.

1. How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification

I do use and enjoy using the Microsoft Family options for monitoring and regulating child screen time. But almost daily I see a notification pop-up in the Windows Notifications area titled, "Bring the Family Together." Is there a way to stop this notification (advertisement) for Microsoft Family but still receive notifications from Microsoft Family?

I am tired of this advertisement because I already use Microsoft Family and do not need to be reminded to check it out or set it up.

:)

jesus4gaveme03, Mar 15, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 15, 2019
  4. How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification

1. How to stop showing me the "Bring the Family Together" notification - Similar Threads - stop showing Bring

2. Family notifications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family notifications: Hello, I have a family account that includes 3 child accounts. For one reason or another I've added extra parent accounts. Is there a way to stop notifications when a child account asks for screen time so i only get one notification/email? Thanks Jeff Moved from:...
  3. Bring back Slack notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bring back Slack notifications: I used to get Slack messages to appear on Notifications (feature appearing on the right side of the desktop, not just the pop-up). But now, even though the Slack notifications is turned to "On" in the Notifications and actions settings, they don't appear there. So when I get...
  4. Family safety notifications stopped working

Family safety notifications stopped working: I am not receiving any family safety notifications. So when my kids request more time, I do not receive the request or any notifications about activity, nothing. I do not receive them on my PC or my phone which is running Microsoft launcher, or via email. It was working...
  5. How to stop ads in notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop ads in notifications: Stop ads in notifictions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-ads-in-notifications/91ac3133-0211-485d-8feb-90793a92f135"
  6. How to Stop ,Family Group

How to Stop ,Family Group: Can I remove everything about the Family Group on my account? It acts like I already have a Family group and and acts like it wants me to add people to it etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-family-group/84c65930-1aa6-4db2-a59d-a12d99793caf"
  7. Microsoft bringing PC and Xbox gaming closer together

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing PC and Xbox gaming closer together: Remember the mysterious test that Microsoft wanted Windows 10 Insider Build testers to run recently without revealing anything about it? Microsoft wanted users to report any issues found during the installation and launch of State of Decay, but did not reveal any information...
  8. Action Center stopped showing notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Action Center stopped showing notifications: I upgraded to Windows 10, version 1803 and noticed an issue. The Action Center stopped showing notifications. It is an icon in the right bottom corner of the screen. When I click on it, I cannot see any notifications. What is the solution?...
  9. How to stop Backup Notification

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to stop Backup Notification: The new downgraded notification centre keeps nagging me about not taking a backup. That's because I use other software to take my backups. How can I turn this particular notification off? I suspect that regedit is likely to be involved which strikes me as a seriously...
  10. The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together: From email to Hangouts to a good ol' fashioned phone call, you've got a lot of options to get in touch with someone. But keeping all those options organized for all your contacts...well, it can be a pain, especially when you need to find that information in a hurry! So...