Windows 10: How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!

Discus and support How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; have tried everything under the sun to get my computer to stop going to sleep mode where i have to enter my password after 5 minutes to no avail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kmangan, Aug 15, 2016.

1. kmangan Win User

How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins!

have tried everything under the sun to get my computer to stop going to sleep mode where i have to enter my password after 5 minutes to no avail. Please anyone who could help with this?

:)

kmangan, Aug 15, 2016

2. Windows 10 power saving

Every time my PC and or laptop goes into power save mode. It fully shuts down and not turn from blue light to yellow light showing it is in sleep mode. When I take it out of Sleep mode the screen does not appear for 5 mins. on my HP Pavillion laptop
    and desktop

CarolePrikasky Reith, Aug 15, 2016
  3. HIBERNATE

My laptop recently stopped Hibernating after the sleep mode ended. I had Sleep set for 30 mins of inactivity then Hibernate after 180 mins. It still goes into Sleep mode but doesn't hibernate automatically
    any longer?

JamesMarino1, Aug 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

1. How to Stop sleep/lock mode every 5 mins! - Similar Threads - Stop sleep lock

2. Keyboards locked to Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboards locked to Sleep Mode: Hi, Could you please help me with my keyboard? After a while, it's Shift button (left) & 6,7,8,9 buttons when hit the laptop will be enter to Sleep Mode. I use Windows 10. Any suggestions for normalized these buttons? Thanks....
  3. Windows Locked After "Sleep" Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Locked After "Sleep" Mode: Hi Microsoft, There is a bug in Windows (I am using Windows 10) whereby I let my laptop go into Sleep mode for a few days, after which I can no longer unlock Windows despite correct password. I checked online and many mentioned it is a common Microsoft log-in bug, but I...
  4. BSOD about every 5 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  5. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help: Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm...
  6. KB3176929 has created problems for me, BSOD, Sleep within 5 min.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB3176929 has created problems for me, BSOD, Sleep within 5 min.: I've been on the insider build about a week or so and latest anniversary pre-release when that came out. No issues at all. More than happy with it until this KB3176929 cumulative update. This is ending day 2 of the update for me I believe. My first issue I got was a BSOD...
  7. Total system freeze/lock-up consistantly after 5 min idle

Total system freeze/lock-up consistantly after 5 min idle: Ever since (several times updated) v1703 my HP 840 EliteBook with powerful correct SSD and continually updated everything (incl. all drivers) will totally freeze/lock-up the entire system including the clock after 5 minutes idle (moving the cursor will reset the time limit)....
  8. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  9. Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, internet connection cuts every 5 mins: Hi there guys., I m having this problem with my laptop, just after last update from windows my internet connection restarts every 5 mins, i have tried updating drivers but it seems to be in order.. any ideas of what i could do on this case ? thanks ! and happy...
  10. The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Lock Screen appears every 30 min.: Hi there I have an annoying problem with windows 10. The lock screen appear every 30 min no matter if I am using or not the computer. I have changed the settings everywhere but I can't disable that behavior. Please help me. Any hint would be appreciated very much. 20342

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop the work pc from every 5 mins