Windows 10: How to stop some updates while updating others.

Discus and support How to stop some updates while updating others. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am updating my window 10 and. But one of the update Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - v5.84 KB890830 takes forever to be downloaded.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CryptoNoma, Dec 18, 2020.

1. How to stop some updates while updating others.

I am updating my window 10 and. But one of the update Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - v5.84 KB890830 takes forever to be downloaded. Hence I switch off my PC now when I can back and reboot, the other updates which were already downloaded but Awaiting install will not be installed and will restart download again. Therefore it becomes like a loop without finishing to install updates.

Now I would like to stop this specific update Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - v5.84 KB890830while updating the rest of the updates. How do I practice this?

Note: My internet Connection speed is normal I can download a file of I GB in 15 min

:)

CryptoNoma, Dec 18, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 18, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to stop some updates while updating others. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Snipe343 Win User

How to stop some updates while updating others.

Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

How to stop some updates while updating others.

1. How to stop some updates while updating others. - Similar Threads - stop updates while

2. Some apps are pending and others are stuck while updating apps from Microsoft store. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are pending and others are stuck while updating apps from Microsoft store. How...: I tried sing out and even reseting the app but still facing the same . Please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-are-pending-and-others-are-stuck-while/b705fe04-19f5-40a8-8dec-79caf1512243
  3. Some apps are pending and others are stuck while updating apps from Microsoft store. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps are pending and others are stuck while updating apps from Microsoft store. How...: I tried sing out and even reseting the app but still facing the same . Please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-are-pending-and-others-are-stuck-while/b705fe04-19f5-40a8-8dec-79caf1512243
  4. Some apps are pending and others are stuck while updating apps from Microsoft store. How...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  6. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  7. Windows Updates Prompts to Restart While Other Updates Are Installing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Updates Prompts to Restart While Other Updates Are Installing?: [ATTACH] Hello, Well I guess the title gives the theme of my post away! Has anyone eloe noticed this? In my lab at home am using GPO and WSUS to deliver updates and this morning I received the pop up box in the bottom right of my screen to restart/schedule etc but I...
  8. How to stop receive updates for other microsoft product

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop receive updates for other microsoft product: How to stop receive updates for other microsoft product when you update this option always turns on automatically even when off it how to turn this option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jagadeesh/794c9b6f-0389-4f3a-8a3b-0d180759b6cc
  9. Why are some updates silent and others not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why are some updates silent and others not?: First of all I have automatic update in Group Policy set to notify for download (option 2). I have noticed that some updates like definition updates for defender antivirus gets updated without any notification. I know this because when I open up Reliability Monitor I can see...
  10. Why are some updates silent and others not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are some updates silent and others not?: First of all I have automatic update in Group Policy set to notify for download (option 2). I have noticed that some updates like definition updates for defender antivirus gets updated without any notification. I know this because when I open up Reliability Monitor I can see...