Windows 10: how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10

Discus and support how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I already solved this problem. just want to share this method. Actually I don't know why they do like that. we cannot change anything in Spotify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frank.smith, Jun 6, 2020.

1. how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10

Hi,

I already solved this problem. just want to share this method. Actually I don't know why they do like that. we cannot change anything in Spotify app and found nothing about Spotify in taskmanager startup tab.

how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 6b2497be-dc80-4f03-ab53-d99b9f9e2035?upload=true.jpg

how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 b5d2bfce-7532-4fa4-a38a-4e0eee721ace?upload=true.jpg

They add startup task here.

how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 78bd0af2-471e-4e42-914b-5398468be9f8?upload=true.jpg

So, all method that you can found when you search on the internet cannot stop automatic open because of this task still running every time when you startup windows.

To solve this problem just only delete "SpotifyStartupTask.exe" all will be done.

AppData folder is hidden folder by default so you need to show them by go to view tab in windows explorer and checked hidden items.

how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 e8bee4aa-22b7-498b-90b8-ad82797bbddd?upload=true.jpg

then go to C:\Users>"user name">AppData>Roaming>Spotify and delete it.

Restart windows and you got it.

Apologize for expert. I want to explain to someone they just a user like me.

Hope you all happy with this.

:)

frank.smith, Jun 6, 2020

2. how do i stop Spotify from opening automatically?

How do I stop the Spotify app from opening automatically every time I start my laptop?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Groove Music

KatrinaLawrence1, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2020
  4. how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10

Spotify

Hi basilorjwan

follow these steps

1. Go to Spotify.com and click on the Get Spotify button.

2. A window will appear asking you to create an account. Here you can create one with an email address or connect with your Facebook account.

3. Once you have your account, the Spotify desktop application will be downloaded automatically.

4. Open the Spotify installation file by double clicking on it. You will see a new window that says: Downloading Spotify.

5. Once this process is finished, the application will open automatically and will welcome you to the service with a pop-up. In this, you can also configure (before you start listening) if you want the music you listen to be shared on Facebook automatically
    (this can also be changed later).

6. Ready! You can now start using Spotify.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10

1. how to stop spotify opening automatically windows 10 - Similar Threads - stop spotify opening

2. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  3. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10: Hi, When I powered up my laptop this morning, I noticed the Spotify app popped up on my screen. Upon checking Program files I noticed it was download as an app from the MS Store. I never used the Spotify app on this laptop and don't have an account. I am signed in as a Local...
  4. Spotify downloaded automatically as app on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Spotify Downloaded Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotify Downloaded Automatically: I didn't download Spotify, now or ever before, but when I shut down my PC and turned it on again, Spotify is there; it was installed without any permission or anything. Is that virus or some other problem or just Windows being Windows?...
  6. Spotify Downloaded Automatically

Spotify Downloaded Automatically: I didn't download Spotify, now or ever before, but when I shut down my PC and turned it on again, Spotify is there; it was installed without any permission or anything. Is that virus or some other problem or just Windows being Windows?...
  7. Cant open spotify

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open spotify: Somehow I can't open the spotify app from the windows store on my laptop? Reinstall doesn't work... submitted by /u/notoriousnutcracker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu895f/cant_open_spotify/
  8. How Spotify Premium On Windows 10

How Spotify Premium On Windows 10: How Spotify Premium On Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-spotify-premium-on-windows-10/41d3b0ee-5d44-41e9-a2a5-5c28fd01c182
  9. Spotify won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify won't open: Hi all, I currently have Spotify installed and recently I had a problem with it won't opening first hand when I clicked on it. After installing Spotify, the Microsoft Store would still open directly to the Spotify page although I already had it installed. Another problem is...
  10. Spotify fails to open

Spotify fails to open: Hello there, After the newest update (1803) I have a problem opening Spotify. This is the error message I get: [img] I checked the folder and my user does have full control over the entire folder but the program fails to open. Other programs from the Microsoft Store work...